Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

When did Rush become quote worthy? Isn't he the slightly more medicated Alex Jones?

Libs will quote anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who says anything negative about Trump. The Liberal heroes for the day are Steve Bannon and Rush Limbaugh. Let that sink in.

Libs will quote anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who says anything negative about Trump. The Liberal heroes for the day are Steve Bannon and Rush Limbaugh. Let that sink in.
HTTP3JzNTQucGJzcmMuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9nMTEzL1NraXR0bGVzY2FuZHlraWQvUmVhY3Rpb24lMjBHaWYvUmVhY3Rpb25HaWZfVGhlU2hpbmluZ19tYW5pYWNhbGxhdWdoaW5nLmdpZn5jMjAw.gif

To be fair, Rush is a fucking dumbass.

@Madmick is a liberal? Always assumed he was a moderate conservative type.

Huh

And to think so many people were panning Gary Johnson before the election.

Pretty sure he'd be ignoring North Korea, ending all foreign "wars", allowing free flow of immigrants for the purpose of an expanded low wage job market, would be working on the early release of non violent offenders from out prisons, ramping down the war on drug and working on federal legalization of marijuana..... still lowering taxes like Trump claims he wants, but at the time reducing military spending.

So he doesn't give a shit about Syria.. good, we have enough problems here.

@Madmick

Newsweek??? For someone as anal as you about using adequate sources, I am disappoint.

And I'm still waiting for Trump to actually do something instead of make another idiotic comment. Like if he drone strikes a 16 year old American citizen or commits war crimes or disproportionately incarcerates black predators or allies with terrorists or sells arms to terrorists or spys on political parties.....if he'd actually do something instead of just smash a keyboard all day then we could talk about removing his sorry ass from office.

Last edited:
@Madmick is a liberal? Always assumed he was a moderate conservative type.

Huh

I don't know if we have any actual Liberals on this forum. They all seem to fight hard against the accusation when labeled as such, even after expressing extreme Liberal positions. It's like they're ashamed or something.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular though. I just know the usual Liberal crew will be out in full force telling us how right Rush Limbaugh is.

Sorry, we've been getting on better lately, but I have to ask you to consider this post to be a hot dog .gif.
Lol, I duly considered myself hotdogged.

Exactly which part do you disagree with? I think Trump has shown more care for constitutional separation of powers than Obama did. I also think he overreached with his NFL comments.

It's amazing how cult like you are. Your god Trump is completely above criticism of any sort and you rush to white knight him, and declare any conservative who criticises him a RINO or liberal or whatever.

Other posters don't hold political figures or pundits as heroes. You're simply projecting again, unable to realize that only folks like you are that hardened on your militant partisan extremism.

Please get some help for your illness. I promise you that one day your life could have meaning of its own and you won't have to attach your self worth to the incompetent president of another country.

I've actually been reassured by how unlike a dictator Trump has been. The dictatorial template was set by Obama, who routinely circumvented Congress and the courts to enact his agenda.

bi-graphicsexecutive%20orders%20200%20days.png

Trump has allowed himself to be limited by the other branches of Congress

you act like he has a choice. all a part of his plan eh? you wouldnt know it from his constant bitching and moaning. blatant attempts to undermine the authority and legitimacy of congress and the media. some media deserves undermining, but he seems to attempt to undermine ANY source that criticizes him for any reason.

Sorry, we've been getting on better lately, but I have to ask you to consider this post to be a hot dog .gif.

She's always awful, but that one was much worse than usual.

bi-graphicsexecutive%20orders%20200%20days.png

you act like he has a choice. all a part of his plan eh? you wouldnt know it from his constant bitching and moaning. blatant attempts to undermine the authority and legitimacy of congress and the media. some media deserves undermining, but he seems to attempt to undermine ANY source that criticizes him for any reason.

Have you seen most of Trump's executive orders? They are almost all undoing Obama's. Well within his purview. Many of Obama;s were not.

I agree that Trump consistently tries to undermine the legitimacy of the media, and if that is what we are calling dictatorial, then i think there's a discussion to be had.

But how specifically do you think he has tried to undermine the authority of Congress? I'm not seeing it other than criticism.

Establishment neocon crackhead is gonna establishment neocon crackhead.

I've actually been reassured by how unlike a dictator Trump has been. The dictatorial template was set by Obama, who routinely circumvented Congress and the courts to enact his agenda. Trump has allowed himself to be limited by the other branches of Congress to a much greater extent than Obama did. His major achievements, great judicial nominees, undoing a lot of Obama's more noxious executive orders, and getting us out of the Paris climate agreement and Iran nuclear deal are all well within his purview.

I do think he has overreached with his NFL statements.
Trump has allowed himself to be limited???

WTF are you even saying?

Anyone who says something they disagree with it is labeled a "liberal" with some of the posters around here.

Yes, most people that talk about liberals here don't seem to have a clue what liberalism is. Of course it's because that crowd just likes the empty buzz word rhetoric.

I even had a conservative poster be outraged by the term "liberal gun laws", which to anyone that understands the word of course means non-restrictive gun laws, but many of them just shut off their brain when they hear the word "liberal".

Anyone who says something they disagree with it is labeled a "liberal" with some of the posters around here.
I've been called both a Trumptard and a libtard many times over the past year so in my experience it goes both ways. It's like a natural instinct for many people to simply not think, but speak--and loudly.

Trump is the Hugo Chavez of the United States.

A dumbass who hates criticism, acts like a retard, and has a cult following.

Trump is literally the reason why our founding fathers put restrictions and checks and balances.

If it was up to Trump, he would be a dictator.

Back