RUMOUR: UFC New TV Deal with Fox for $300M a year

Fox entered a deal with a rugby league comp in australia for 2 billion over 5 years.

Obvious out these ways the ufc was going to go 1 bill+ in their next deal like ive stated many times.

The next clothing deal will be just as big.

Will the fighters get likeness right if they get on a FOX card?

Hope the UFC finds another network.

I'm tired of FOX broadcasting stupid ass baseball over UFC FNs all the time.

ESPN was the front runner for this next deal but they just did a HUGE boxing network deal with Bob Arum and Pacquiao is free next week

If this figure is real, the UFC instantly jumps to over 1 billion in revenue a year. If WME can get UFC toys to sell to kids and grown men in the basement, I think they can make their money back in sufficient time.

In revenue ? Dont forget they have to pay 200+ employees some very expencive ones ( joe rogan, that new guy also... arround 500 fighters. Pay to hold the events. If they have +300 million in revenue per year that would be gigantic.

@Malik111 Revenue is basically Gross income or Gross Profit. I'm not speaking of Net Income. As a formal accountant, I try to choose my words wisely.

Fox is going to keep UFC. Don't see anyone else outbidding Fox

ESPN was the front runner for this next deal but they just did a HUGE boxing network deal with Bob Arum and Pacquiao is free next week

That true about the 3.6b offer? Damn. I hate wme even more now

HBO would have run it well

They would have taken UFC embedded to the next level. Every Fight Night lead up would have looked like a Netflix documentary.

I think recently WME actually tries to gain the hardcore fanbases' liking. They seem to listen to the complaints.
I'd never thought they actually make Whittaker vs Romero happen, for example.

If they call GSP vs Bisping off I'm sold on them.

I thought UFC was moving to MTV, it will fit right in these days

I think recently WME actually tries to gain the hardcore fanbases' liking. They seem to listen to the complaints.
I'd never thought they actually make Whittaker vs Romero happen, for example.

If they call GSP vs Bisping off I'm sold on them.

They made Whittaker vs Romero to protect their golden goose -- I mean duck, to win the UK fan base.

UFC was looking for $400m, apparently. They might be disappointed with this.

They made Whittaker vs Romero to protect their golden goose -- I mean duck, to win the UK fan base.

Could be, but still, a lot of fans and hardcores especially are delighted about the match-up.

The fighters are making some serious bank too.

The next reebok coupon will be for 75% off.

Freaking
Huge.

ESPN is also dying. They just put all their eggs in one basket with the boxing deal. Probably could have gotten more if more Networks were bidding.

Revenue is in no way Gross Profit. Gross Profit is revenue - COGS
This is true. I didn't think Gross Profit was equivalent to Gross Margin or Net Income. I used the term knowing this board is international and thought it was the U.K. & AUS version Of Gross income.

Back