[rumour] fedor vs arona @ dec japan

RBRANDAO

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Some minutes ago, Ana Hissa, reporter from Canal Reporter in Brazil, was live on Sportv and said the Japanese organization is trying to match Fedor vs Arona on december.

How are you thoughts about it?

Pretty weak. Arona hasn't fought in ages. I could see how the Japanese fans might wanna see a rematch though, and they may be able to sell it well out there.....

They tried to get Arona earlier from what i was told but he had to decline because he was hurt. Not sure if anything changed this week.

Arona is a surfer now, bro. Fedor walks through him. Arona bets against himself to lose in the 1st round to collect an easy pay day.

Hmm, hasn't fought since 2009 and that was a win over Marvin Eastman? I remember he declined a Bellator contract last year for some reason or another.

Surfs up dude. I don't think so but it wouldn't shock me. Probably make me laugh.

Fedor vs Wand would be better even though I would hate seeing Wand get smashed.

Fedor fighting Arona next would bring the statement 'I want to fight the best' to a whole new level of epicness.

Arona is too busy surfing, banging broads, and training BJJ.

Considering how all the previous recent Fedor rumours went, I won't believe jack shit til it's officially reported

It feels to me that Arona plants this news about a fight or a contract every now and then just to be on the media, to keep his sponsors.

The thing is Arona says he will be back "next year" since 2009.

Of course for a huge amount of money he can go there and take a beating, but i´m 99% sure he won´t.

Not interested. Better than Hong Man Choi rematch, I guess, but they must have better options than Arona.

Back