Rumors:Mayweather Flat Broke

Didn't Floyd just have to ask the IRS for and extension on paying his taxes?

The one thing that Mayweather said/did that put me a big question mark on it all, was before they signed an agreement to fight... and Floyd told Conor to accept the B-Side, and that Conor can demand as much as he wants in the rematch.

Like... seriously, I was shocked that Mayweather even thought about the possibility of losing to Conor... even before signing to fight him.

Weird... Floyd's usually such a cocky overconfident & arrogant guy

I think they both are gonna push for a mma fight after this. Another cool 100/200 mil for both, with Conor getting to redeem himself, and Floyd not hurting his boxing legacy by getting tapped out easily in the first.

according to this spanish website
http://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/02/26/58b2c86c268e3e4c088b4567.html

would this fight be fixed? and it ends with an injury so they can make the money twice with a rematch?
Last year May had to sell some card, to cover for his costs,He also had the pay the IRS lots of money.
Marca are total trash, most 'journalism' is nowadays but Marca are down in the gutter with the likes of the Daily Mail and the S*n.

I'd sooner believe the Flat Earth Society newsletter than the likes of that garbage.

Lol

Nope

The ufc is broke

Floyd pretty much got the best revenge for all these years of the ufc using his name by taking away their ppv star

And

Making an easy 100m+

I just take comfort in knowing that, whatever Floyd's financial status is, none of my money will being going toward its betterment.

The one thing that Mayweather said/did that put me a big question mark on it all, was before they signed an agreement to fight... and Floyd told Conor to accept the B-Side, and that Conor can demand as much as he wants in the rematch.

Like... seriously, I was shocked that Mayweather even thought about the possibility of losing to Conor... even before signing to fight him.

Weird... Floyd's usually such a cocky overconfident & arrogant guy
I honestly think that the fight may be a work. Both Conor and Floyd are part of the Illuminati and while I do think it would hurt him deeply to take a dive especially against Conor if he's truly broke or in financial troubles and wants his kids to be set for life he's going to need to play the game because if he doesn't the Illuminati can easily have the IRS knock on his door or throw him in jail for one of those alleged domestic violence cases. They really do have him by the balls.

Mayweather, like most rich people, will have a large amount of his money tied up in various assets. They don't just leave £300 million sat in a bank account waiting for them to draw it out.

this makes the most sense.

How can he be flat broke when he owns all those multi million dollar homes and cars ?

Even if he is somehow totally broke

Come Saturday he will have hundreds of millions again

And now we know why he took the fight :D

According to a Korean wicker basket newsletter, Floyd was seen asking for spare change outside a shopping mall in Germany.

It's legit.

Seems like s legit source, plus he has money in his backpack

Why the fuck are you wasting your time on websites like that? God damn people here are fucking stupid.

It's true, the Spanish can't lie. Makes them turn French.

Lol

Nope

The ufc is broke

Floyd pretty much got the best revenge for all these years of the ufc using his name by taking away their ppv star

And

Making an easy 100m+
<{monica}>

There's always money in the banana stand

I think they both are gonna push for a mma fight after this. Another cool 100/200 mil for both, with Conor getting to redeem himself, and Floyd not hurting his boxing legacy by getting tapped out easily in the first.
I think he is out for that reebok money...

I honestly think that the fight may be a work. Both Conor and Floyd are part of the Illuminati and while I do think it would hurt him deeply to take a dive especially against Conor if he's truly broke or in financial troubles and wants his kids to be set for life he's going to need to play the game because if he doesn't the Illuminati can easily have the IRS knock on his door or throw him in jail for one of those alleged domestic violence cases. They really do have him by the balls.
People like you give "conspiracy theorists" a bad name.

Floyd spends his money like crazy, hence the reason he took this fight. There have been several reports of his lavish spending on cars, jewelry, women, strip clubs and so on. That is probably why he didn't pay his taxes.
He owns a strip club, so I doubt he's losing money on that.

Biggest problem is how much he owes every year in taxes. I can't imagine writing the IRS a check for like $30 million, and still having them come back and say you still owe another $25 million, so you have to either come out of retirement just to pay them more, or start selling your things to pay them or they'll throw you in jail.

Back