*Rumored* Adam Warlock could be the big baddie in Avengers 4

Only needs platinum blond wig.

giphy.gif

I know he's getting old but damn, Sammo Hung looks like shit.

I don't buy it.

-Adam Warlock will be part of the MCU, but not until GOTG3.

- Thee big Baddie for A4 will still be Thanos. After all, the whole movie will be about them undoing what he did in IW.

- There will not be any other Big Baddie introduced in A4 because "we" need closure of this chapter before the next phase begins. They are not going to create 10 years of build up to just pull a switcheroo within the final chapter of this storyline.

- The dude that "predicted" Red Skull's return to A4 (and other correct "predictions") has already predicted/leaked his information about A4 and nothing was stated regarding Adam Warlock.

- If Adam Warlock shows up, it will be in a post-post credit scene

Now we have Adam Warlock. I think it's fine, Adam Warlock, now we've got another Avengers villain I won't watch, I don't care. Have a villain with three balls and eight titties, I don't care, y'know? Have a hermaphrodite one. I don't care. Have one with gills and a trunk... I might go to that movie.
username check out

No way that happens. Unless they somehow make Adam Warlock an important character in Captain Marvel, otherwise it's a pretty dumb move to just throw in a super-powered character out of the blue in Avengers 4.

Back