Rumor: Mairbek Taisumov's Visa Issues Reportedly Sorted; Will Fight @ UFC 223 Rumored For Brooklyn

About time! This guy fights so rarely, this is great news, plus the fact his fights don't always last long means he could have quick turnarounds....mind you it means opponents actually accepting him

That's good news for us, bad news for whoever he is fighting.

If the rumors pan out, UFC has to go full "Russian Invasion" theme for UFC 223. Would be dope.

Holy fuck another Russian ufc has been keeping down!!! Expect to see this guy in the "top 3" (LOL UFC rankings where conor is #2 "P4P) when UFC finally gives him his chance.

If the rumors pan out, UFC has to go full "Russian Invasion" theme for UFC 223. Would be dope.
Wanted to post a silly joke that it's more like "Jihad Invasion" than "Russian Invasion".

Yeaaaah not the best idea.
Btw is that second tweet in your first post right? It's just the same tweet from Magomedsharipov thread which says that he is one of the guys that's gonna compete at UFC 223.

Btw is that second tweet in your first post right? It's just the same tweet from Magomedsharipov thread which says that he is one of the guys that's gonna compete at UFC 223.
Thanks for that catch I didn't even notice I posted the wrong tweet!

Taisumov/Dariush, please! If Beneil won't take it, even Taisumov/Dunham would work just so Mairbek can get a "name" under his belt.

Taisumov/Dariush, please! If Beneil won't take it, even Taisumov/Dunham would work just so Mairbek can get a "name" under his belt.
I wouldn't mind either of those fights. Especially since it looks like Pettis is turning that fight down.

Ufc 223 is the weekend I turn 30....i'll be working all weekend so the thought of getting home on the sunday night and watching it with a few beers is sounding sweet. Fingers crossed a great line up

Thanks for that catch I didn't even notice I posted the wrong tweet!
You welcome. But somehow now when I open remaining tweet in your post it says that this page doesn't exist.

I wouldn't mind either of those fights. Especially since it looks like Pettis is turning that fight down.
Yeah, the Pettis situation was a big let down. I wanted that fight above either one I mentioned, but I can see why Pettis wouldn't take it.

Yeah, the Pettis situation was a big let down. I wanted that fight above either one I mentioned, but I can see why Pettis wouldn't take it.
Major business decision haha. Pettis knows he can't afford a loss right now.

Looks like he finally has a fight scheduled.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back