Rumor: Khabib Retiring Due to Illness

I guess tiramisu is italian for this syndrome, yes?

I always thought Tiramisu sounded Japanese and never realized it was Italian. I learned something today. Here's Beibs in a graduation cap to celebrate my newfound knowledge. Thanks!

beiber-graduation-hat.gif

I'm certain your hero did irreparable harm to his kidneys and liver too from extreme weight cutting. As much as I don't like Mcgregor or Kebab, I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone, especially an athlete in his prime.
Nope. It's weakness and looking for sympathy. It's like those losers that are lossing their hair but can't take the ribbing so they act like it's health related. Fat ppl do the same.

Then move up and be the Fedor you want to be.

Nope. It's weakness and looking for sympathy. It's like those losers that are lossing their hair but can't take the ribbing so they act like it's health related. Fat ppl do the same.

IF he indeed has this disease, he deserves to be cut some slack.

Comparing obesity by ones own diet and hairloss to a rare disease that is absolutely fatal if left untreated and kills 1/3 even when treated is absolutely heartless and ignorant. Someone who needs a liver transplant is much different than someone who just needs to exercise and control their diet.

Hope this isn't true. Want to see Khabib fight for that elusive title !!!

IF he indeed has this disease, he deserves to be cut some slack.

Comparing obesity by ones own diet and hairloss to a rare disease that is absolutely fatal if left untreated and kills 1/3 even when treated is absolutely heartless and ignorant. Someone who needs a liver transplant is much different than someone who just needs to exercise and control their diet.
It is but come on...the timing of it all. Khabib needs to do something to repair his tough guy image and "it's not my fault, it was this condition" does nicely.

The reality is his stubbornness would have led to his own weight cutting failure. If he makes his mind up about eating something bad or stopping the weight cut process i doubt anyone could change it.

I don't normally care about the way a fighter looks, but this dude is just way too ugly to be popular. He looks like a gargoyle
They are not calling him El Cucuy for no reason LOL

Terrible.

No he isn't because he sucks. Whoever takes him to the ground beats him like a dog bitch.

Fuck these stupidass online rumors and fuck TS for posting it. Just wait and see what happens you gossiping chickenheads.
Damn did Conor personally call up your mom and tell her to fuck herself? Relax lol

No he isn't because he sucks. Whoever takes him to the ground beats him like a dog bitch.

Fuck these stupidass online rumors and fuck TS for posting it. Just wait and see what happens you gossiping chickenheads.

One day your parents are going to find out you post like this and you're gonna be in so much trouble!

Which one of your favorite fighters did mystic mac spank? Cause you make Luke after Bisping look salt free.

Back