Rumor: Khabib Retiring Due to Illness

No he isn't because he sucks. Whoever takes him to the ground beats him like a dog bitch.

Fuck these stupidass online rumors and fuck TS for posting it. Just wait and see what happens you gossiping chickenheads.

"Beats him like a dog bitch" ...Man that's alot of pent up anger all over one fighter you don't like. Chill. Btw are you implying you beat dogs? And I hope it's not true, say what you want about Khabib but he is an animal!

giphy.gif
YRV0V.gif

Been giving him shit since the pullout, but I obviously hope it's nothing serious and life threatening. Best wishes for the guy.

What a load of shit. Excuse making so ppl take it easy on him for missing the fight. You fucked up. Admit to it like a man and move on.

God damnit..

Get well Khabib. You shouldn't kill yourself for money, or fame or the fans.

What a load of shit. Excuse making so ppl take it easy on him for missing the fight. You fucked up. Admit to it like a man and move on.

I'm certain your hero did irreparable harm to his kidneys and liver too from extreme weight cutting. As much as I don't like Mcgregor or Kebab, I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone, especially an athlete in his prime.

That fucking hairline. Forget about the ears for a second, if your fucking hair line is at the top of your skull, it's time to shut er down.
Fuck OFF. That is one HANDSOME man there.
\FAP ON
tony-ferguson-ufc-fight-night-71-post.jpg

images

tony-ferguson-post-ufc-177.jpg

UFCLightweightTonyFerguson2.jpg

\FAP OFF

This isn't a team sport. There isn't much incentive for boxers or fighters to announce their retirement so soon.

Back