Rumor: Jones VS Gustafsson in the works for UFC 218

Would be cool, but I also want to see Volkan get the shot for the lols, and I don't see him beating DC.

If this fight happens again, Jones doesn't take Gus lightly this time and takes care of business without breaking a sweat. Takes him down and goes for some type of submission.

Jones has only gotten better while Gus is the exact same. Jon will make this look as easy as his rematch with DC.
He did well against Glover. Of couse, Jones is on a very different level but Gus did not look better against Shogun, T. Silva, etc than he did against Glover.

Without Rumble in the division this is about the only fight to make...

The way Jones looked against DC I expect him to beat Gus soundly this time and get a finish.

No, why? Bisping won his first title fight.
After losing every single big fight before in career that would get him a title shot until he beat AS.

(2/3 follow up punches and Herb stops the fight)

After losing every single big fight before in career that would get him a title shot until he beat AS.

(2/3 follow up punches and Herb stops the fight)

Still won his first title shot, and the only contenders match he lost was vs Chael.

This will be gus' last fight. He will cry, like usual, then go back to Sweden to raise his wife's kids.

People are ignorant lol. Faber was the man of the lower weight classes for years before Aldo showed up. No respect.
Faber was face of the lower weight class during the dark ages. He carried the sport at those weight classes.

Then Mike Brown beat him and then Jose Aldo sat on the throne.

If true, Gus is closing in on the record of getting the most title shots without actually winning, and losing to a contender in the process and having lost every single time he faced someone that was "his level".
I think Faber might have that one rn.

jonjones_fatlips.jpg

His should send Jones to the cemetery now that he is "clean"!

People talk about that fight like he won lol. Plus he genuinely doesn't have any really big wins on his resume.

Meh, Shogun, Glover, and Manuwa. No real bad losses either, save for getting choked out bt Davis early in his career. The Rumble KO was fueled by a headbutt.

Having said that, Bones by anaco da choke round 3.

Well.. it seems Jones want to get over LHW for once and chase that Bork fight.

Volkan could fight for the title too... there is literally nobody worthy at LHW now.

Back