Rumor: Jones VS Gustafsson in the works for UFC 218

Good.

It's about time we see the rematch.

4 years later - Bravo

Only a few years late.

Jones by domination

No shit, the division is in terrible shape, who else are they going to give the shot to?

If true, Gus is closing in on the record of getting the most title shots without actually winning, and losing to a contender in the process and having lost every single time he faced someone that was "his level".

I would love to see Jones lose to Gus and I'm not really a Gus fan or Jones hater. I think it would open up Pandora's box and possible reasons Jones stays away from HW.

If Gus did win, I see Jones taking it back though.

This and then HW surely.

If true, Gus is closing in on the record of getting the most title shots without actually winning, and losing to a contender in the process and having lost every single time he faced someone that was "his level".
Hes the new Randy Couture, lol

Excellent

Saw the first fight live, was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen.

Hope the 2nd one lives up to the first. And I will see this one live as well.

Gus has enough experience to get the job done now I feel. Those losses on the way will have helped in the longer run.

Going to be the fight of the year IMO. Unless we get Khabib vs Mcgregor in Russia.

9zw12o.jpg

So he's the new Bisping?

Back