RUMOR: Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Claudia Gadelha are the coaches for TUF 23

I've also heard that they may be angling for Mighty Mouse and Cejudo as coaches this season.

good to see more from joanna

bad they really bring another boring division

Schaub said he heard it from a very reliable source when he was at Fox doing TUF talk

Schaub is retired. What's he doing at Fox talking TUF? where exactly did he say it? would like to hear what context he used it in

Schaub is retired. What's he doing at Fox talking TUF? where exactly did he say it? would like to hear what context he used it in

Well, he was right since Joanna confirmed shes in talks to coach

and he used it on Joe Rogan Experience

joanna deserves it. shes been awesome and deserves the exposure

They bring the same division Joanna is fighting in (SW) and the all-time marquee division (LHW).

what are you talking about? i bet you bitched when the straweights were introduced, yet praise joanna. also those weight classes are already in the ufc

I've also heard that they may be angling for Mighty Mouse and Cejudo as coaches this season.
OH NO

i hate when they pick fucking active fighters to do this shit. instead of fighting in 3, 4 months they fight in 5 or 6

i hope dana has a heart attack or some shit

Btw, both MM and Cejudo are really quite right now. No word about either. I wonder if the UFC is about to announce MM vs Cejudo.

what are you talking about? i bet you bitched when the straweights were introduced, yet praise joanna. also those weight classes are already in the ufc

just because u got one favorite fighter in a division makes it the whole division very interesting

its no secret that the lower weight divisions arent really popular

Btw, both MM and Cejudo are really quite right now. No word about either. I wonder if the UFC is about to announce MM vs Cejudo.

While it doesn't make what you said any less true, Mighty Mouse has actually been doing a lot of streaming recently so he's not entirelty off the radar.

oh great another 2 coaches that crap the bed all season. honestly, there needs to be some sort of animosity

Considering Joanna fought 3 times this year I think she deserve the TUF layout and then comes to fight CG, it will also help her get more exposure as some poster stated

just because u got one favorite fighter in a division makes it the whole division very interesting

its no secret that the lower weight divisions arent really popular
Really? ever heard of Conor? NO ONE cared about featherweight 2 years ago

That's awesome. I love the woman's tuff lol...I can get my gf to watch too.

What are the weight classes this season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back