RUMOR: Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Claudia Gadelha are the coaches for TUF 23

Schaub said he heard it from a very reliable source when he was at Fox doing TUF talk

Very likely.

Also could mean they scrap 205lbs and make it an all-female season, in which case I'll be skipping it.

Very likely.

Also could mean they scrap 205lbs and make it an all-female season, in which case I'll be skipping it.
I think they like the whole having the guys and girls in the house together for tv purposes way to much to scap it. Plus they need 205ers real bad

Also if they do 135 pound woman I guarantee Sage's sister will be on the show.

Also if they do 135 pound woman I guarantee Sage's sister will be on the show.
If Northcutt's sister is on it, it may turn into another Artem situation.
But honestly, I'd find it hilarious.

I might actually watch it if Northcutts sister is on it lol. Another Artem situation? hm, ye ok.

So it's clear that 115 pound girls are doing TUF trials today, but based on Gadelha's instagram she isn't in Vegas. Do they have trials without the coaches typically?

The frosted side in me wants more Joanna, but the whole grain side wants her training in Poland, as far away from TUF as possible.

watching 115 lb women try to teach 205 lb men will be interesting

So it's clear that 115 pound girls are doing TUF trials today, but based on Gadelha's instagram she isn't in Vegas. Do they have trials without the coaches typically?

The coaches arnt usually at the tryouts

If Joanna is legit injured, might as well have it be her

She is a rising star and TUF will increase her visibility and being in the US will likely help with her English speaking which is already pretty solid

This why I seriously doubt the men will be cast, if the coaches are female.

Who would actually roll with/train the men? If it was 125lb men or something, it'd be passable, but not LHW's.

I have no interest in an all-female cast though, so even though Joanna's a darling and I could listen to her talk/joke around all day, I'd be out.

They didn't have the coaches there for the TUF 20 tryouts, if I recall correctly.

In general, the quality of the coach is not dependent of the weight of the coach, no matter what the sport is.

Women teaching 205lb men successfully will be dependent on the proficiency of the women and willingness of the men to take them seriously.

Meisha Tate and Ronda Rousey did OK coaching in TUF 18.

Interesting for sure.

Back