Rumor : GSP vs Bisping @ UFC 211

Remember when Tryon got shit for "ducking" Wonderboy? Michael Bisping is ducking his entire division blatantly.

Yoel is an old man and can't be getting knocked the fuck out at his age.

Lol, then make Romero vs Jacare II for the real MW belt.

Remember when Tryon got shit for "ducking" Wonderboy? Michael Bisping is ducking his entire division blatantly.

He waited years to rematch Hendo (and still got a beat down from old man Hendo) and now he wants to fight a WW after he's been inactive for 4-5 years.

Proud MW champ right there, fits right in the the FW/LW, the always injured LHW champ, and the whiny WW, but at least he's fighting the top contender.

Fucking McGregor set this bullshit precedent. Fuck him and fuck the UFC.

Really? He set the precedent of fighting old retired fighters a weightclass below him and old geezers in his division over real title contenders?

I don't like the fight.

Have GSP fight Nick Diaz at 170

Have Bisping fight Romero or Jacare (no other options at this point)

I like GSP but he has no claim coming from inactivity and retirement to fight for the MW tittle he has no freaking claim he can maybe do that in the WW division cause he has meaning there but even then it's a huge slap and disrespect to Maia the clear nr.1 contender of that division.... at least you have a solid argument for WW but for MW it's just plain bullshit.

GSP go fight Nick or Lawler please then you get the winner of Maia vs Wonderboy/Woodley (winner).

Bisping ducks top MW's, then loses to a WW, while GSP won't fight Yoel, who's never seeing a title shot unless the MW belt is vacated.

And he does. Deservedly so. Real fans know Bisping is a joke paper champ that won the lottery and has been milking that fluke ever since. Anything but fighting the top 5 of the division, who all murder him.

And he does. Deservedly so. Real fans know Bisping is a joke paper champ that won the lottery and has been milking that fluke ever since. Anything but fighting the top 5 of the division, who all murder him.

It's hard to blame him. He is doing what is best for himself. Going after the GSP fight is 100% the right move for Bisping. If he can somehow convince the UFC to set up an Anderson rematch that would be the next best thing for himself. Going after the easiest and highest paid fights is what he should be doing.

Blame the UFC, they set up the matches.

lol @ smackhisface.com

I would trust bjpenn.com as a legit source before smackhisface.com
yes, I mean can someone please link to article where they had some BREAKING MMA NEWS that came to be true?

It's not a legit mma news source

I don't understand why people blame the fighters. They are doing what's best for them.

The UFC is responsible for making the UFC legitimate... and they are failing hard.

Who would've thought Woodley would end up being one of the better champions after all shertards were calling him "Tyrun" and how Wonderboy would easily finish him in the first round...

Isn't Bisping supposed to be injured?

Also what the fuck kind of source is "smackhisface.com"???
Coming back in may... when UFC 211 takes place.

This fight is pure shit... he should fight Romero.

Back