Rumor : GSP is a dad

fightclub99

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Quebec medias reported the rumor-news a few weeks and months ago. GSP would have a 2 and a half years old son named Liam. The mother of the child is Divine Kirezy, born in Rwanda, raised in Quebec city and now lives in Montreal. He was spotted with her on South beach in last October. There are pics of her on the net in his condo, with him in Toronto (Raptors game) and also with the little boy. Il was reported that they apparently are not a couple, but get along together very well.

I'm wondering why he is hiding his paternity from the public eye for such a long time...

Here's the links (in french since it's in Quebec) and some of the pics :

www.danslescoulisses.com/fr/georges-st-pierre-papa-dun-petit-garcon-nomme-liam-quebecois-signe-les-alouettes-beaulieu-bournival-en-bas-les-hanches-fucale-inquietent-mise-au-point/

www.danslescoulisses.com/fr/exclusif-2e-entretien-sens-guy-boucher-0-benoit-groulx-bouillon-na-ete-appele-fleury-buts-samedi/

upload_2017-1-24_16-0-17.png

upload_2017-1-24_16-0-43.png
upload_2017-1-24_16-5-6.png
upload_2017-1-24_16-1-14.png
upload_2017-1-24_16-6-10.png
upload_2017-1-24_16-2-14.png
upload_2017-1-24_16-5-31.png

First post. Seems legit....

Edit: Still nothing about GSP finally finishing something?
Disappointed in Sherdog today.

Last edited:
So there is a kid that is 50% GSP 50% black...

Forget about explosive athlete,we have the first nuclear athlete!

And thus....Liam Tyron Pierre was born
All hail LTP. Future GOAT.

My fucking mind is totally blown, yo.

How the fuck did this grown ass man have a kid? I just don't get it. This is huge news.

There was rumors of him getting a girl preggo before he retired... hmmm

Makes sense.

A few fighters alluded to this over the years about GSP having a family and keeping it a close knit secret. That rumor has been a thing since the Koscheck rematch.

Either way, happy for him and well wishes to his family if he has one. Same if he doesn't. Dude is a true legend.

I honestly think he's had one for a while for what its worth. Was quite the hot topic back in the day and more than several fighters have said something about it.

I forgot this link :

25stanley.com/georges-st-pierre-prend-des-couleurs-miami/

There were rumors that he had knocked up some girl back when he retired. Timeline kind of matches up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back