* Rumor: Conor v Diaz III slated for Dec 30th !

Insane, what if he loses ? They're 1-1 a piece and the last fight was back and forth, it is a dangerous fight for Conor.

Tony vs Lee is for the interim, so i guess im ok with this, even if i was not ok they would still do it and for damn sure i would still watch anyway.

Tell me why in the fuck there is an interim title fight if Conor is fighting in December?

I hate this fight. Wish Conor would defend the belt against a true contender. No interest in Diaz either. Don't care that he smokes weed and curses. He doesn't deserve a title shot.

Good point... Perry couldn't possibly go five rounds... No need for a main event.

But Perry would give his left nut to fight Nick.... You're foolin yourself if you think otherwise...

Oh so now it's about what Perry wants? LOL ok...

Diaz has been in some of the most entertaining fights in MMA history (against Gomi, against Daley, etc). He's been in the sport a long time.

Of course a return will raise intrigue.

How that is hilarious is beyond me. I suppose low self-esteem, egotistic individuals would find that hilarious.

LMAO at bringing up matches from almost 10 years ago or more... I wonder why you chose not to bring up his last few fights.... where he spends 90% of the match bitching at the other guy to fight him while not doing fuck all himself. Oh ya and can't forget about the middle finger...

Fuck that wolf ticket hypocrite. Don't need that garbage anymore and fuck you for hoping to see more garbage match ups.

LMAO at bringing up matches from almost 10 years ago or more... I wonder why you chose not to bring up his last few fights.... where he spends 90% of the match bitching at the other guy to fight him while not doing fuck all himself. Oh ya and can't forget about the middle finger...

Fuck that wolf ticket hypocrite. Don't need that garbage anymore and fuck you for hoping to see more garbage match ups.

LOL. Sounds like somebody lost a few bets.

His last two fights were a second round spectacular RNC win where he boxed up Conor and then ran through him on the ground, and a follow up fight that was a entertaining 5 round war.

Immediately prior to those two fights, he put on arguably the best fight of his career beating the brakes off Michael Johnson.

Before that he cartoon first round KO'd Gray Maynard.

Those are his last four for crying out loud what else do you want for exciting?

Have you ever had a wife/woman? Have they ever cheated on you? Wouldnt you also want closure as well? Diaz and Connor have a relationship together. They are 1-1 and many people havent gotten closure on who the best is.

Is this really hard to understand?

So you're saying Conor is Nates wife and he cheated on him with Floyd?

If this fight is booked I hope someone gets injured/tests positive the fucking day before the fight.

So you're saying Conor is Nates wife and he cheated on him with Floyd?

No!!! That is not what I am saying. My point is women are cheaters. They cheat on you and they wont even admit it. Then they will blame it on you.

Yes, that's exactly why I hope that. This fight should not happen.

Then what do you propose we do? Diaz has no fight lined up and neither does Connor. Tony wanted to fight Lee instead of wanting fight Connor. Dont blame this on Connor. He takes on everyone on a dime. This is the only fight that makes sense. You want Connor to fight Johnson or Poirier?

Back