* Rumor: Conor v Diaz III slated for Dec 30th !

he beat conor and noone has come close to that in the UFC. not only beat him finished him. undefeated champs aldo fell in 13 seconds. alvarez didnt have a snowballs chance in hell vs conor.

So help me understand your logic.... Diaz earned a fight with Conor by beating him once, losing the rematch, and doing nothing while Conor went on to two bigger and better fights. Interdasting....

Good job, make sure you get your 50.
He had a twenty on him and I let him go on the rest.
He's a good guy. He was trying to talk me into going to the Detroit event but I'm not giving the promotion money anymore.

Nate isn't even a contender at 155. Let's just call this what this is, a money fight, and leave the belt out if it.
Nope. If Nate wins he gets the belt. He's the best lw if he beats the champ

So help me understand your logic.... Diaz earned a fight with Conor by beating him once, losing the rematch, and doing nothing while Conor went on to two bigger and better fights. Interdasting....

conor cant fight himself.

You're not a true Conor supporter or MMA fan for that matter. Go Fuck yourself.

Go suck your fathers dick instead.

I'll say whatever i want or feel.

You go fuck yourself you sensitive little bitch.

Conor fans should be targeted for humiliation.

Turn them into MMA's version of boy band followers.

horrible move. Its not about the sport or rankings at this point though

Go suck your fathers dick instead.

I'll say whatever i want or feel.

You go fuck yourself you sensitive little bitch.
Mouth breathing fake Conor supporter. Your queer ass wants attention because daddy didn't give it to you. Stop projecting your loser frustrations on Conor McGregor, greatest and classiest champion the sport has ever seen.

Have you ever had a wife/women who have cheated on you? She would tell you that it's your fault the relationship didnt work out but deep down inside you know its her cheating ass that brought the relationship down. You would want closure right? Just like Diaz vs Connor.
This ain't Maury povich. Defend a belt or retire.

Mouth breathing fake Conor supporter. Your queer ass wants attention because daddy didn't give it to you. Stop projecting your loser frustrations on Conor McGregor, greatest and classiest champion the sport has ever seen.

You are a brainwashed little bitch.

Your "champion" has never defended a title NOT A SINGLE TIME.

He can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Anderson Silva or Demetrius Johnson.

You probably have a conor tattoo on your ass cheeks.

You think your opinion is more important than it actually is you delusional :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, which explains why you feel the need to quote people and try and shove your irrelevant opinion in their face.

Fuck you.

You are a brainwashed little bitch.

Your "champion" has never defended a title NOT A SINGLE TIME.

He can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Anderson Silva or Demetrius Johnson.

You probably have a conor tattoo on your ass cheeks.

You think your opinion is more important than it actually is you delusional :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, which explains why you feel the need to quote people and try and shove your irrelevant opinion in their face.

Fuck you.

You could argue he defended against Aldo as he was already a champ and would have lost the belt if Aldo didn't suck.

Conor is gonna Conor just sit back and enjoy the madness. We still get Ferg fighting for a belt and it brings Diaz back for another shit show. Win win.

Book Nick and Woodley on the same card.

Haha. Both fights Diaz doesn't do shit until Conor gets tired. He's too damn slow. At 155, Conor aint getting tired.
He won't gas if he gets a 1st round ko- otherwise he gasses. Weight is irrelevant. He wins if he gets quick ko-s. Gets sleepy if it goes to a 3rd.

Tony vs Lee is for the interim, so i guess im ok with this, even if i was not ok they would still do it and for damn sure i would still watch anyway.

Common sense wouldn't ask for a fighter who hasn't done anything in over 5 years to come back and main event.

Lol at common sense

Good point... Perry couldn't possibly go five rounds... No need for a main event.

But Perry would give his left nut to fight Nick.... You're foolin yourself if you think otherwise...

Back