* Rumor: Conor v Diaz III slated for Dec 30th !

Conor is more scared of the top 5 lw than Nate.

That's why this fight is happening.

Won't matter tho.

Nate Will Win again.

no reputable, unbiased ranking has Diaz in the top 10. He has no business getting a title shot.

Do you guys think Nate has been training at all since his last payday?

No one but a few vocal morons want this and wtf does closure have to do with prize fighting? This isn't some therapy session.

Have you ever had a wife/women who have cheated on you? She would tell you that it's your fault the relationship didnt work out but deep down inside you know its her cheating ass that brought the relationship down. You would want closure right? Just like Diaz vs Connor.

Nah. Diaz has done nothing to deserve a title shot. So there's no saving grace.

Blame the ones who cares about Nate. Who does, really? Why the fuck would you want to see this fight yet again?
But but hebeat Michael Johnson ....

despite being a difficult fight both times its the easiest fight he could make while also having a shred of dignity to it given their last two performances being so good. Its the easiest path to victory considering McG knows his style and the gameplan to beat him. It's clear favoritism and total BS but just another UFC cash grab.

That being said this is a tought fight to take so soon after eating a fuckton of punches and getting TKO'd by floyd. wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Nate wade thru the punches like he's known to and catch conor not looking 100%. Also i dont think the fights official yet

I want to see this fight but it is so stupid to do it now. Whats the fucking point of having the interim title...

Thinking Nate has earned anything by not fighting for over a year
{<jordan}

The announcement is fake news, why are we still talking about it?

Conor is more scared of the top 5 lw than Nate.

That's why this fight is happening.

Won't matter tho.

Nate Will Win again.
Conor made 100 million last fight he's not going to waste his time fighting nobodies. You're an idiot if you ever thought he would.

Oh I see, they have a relationship, eh?
So it's defiantly the fight to make if they have a relationship they established.

What is with the clowns around here nowadays, I thought the WWE mouthbreathers were bad, but this new breed of Brady Bunch fuckers is the sheeeeet...

Have you ever had a wife/woman? Have they ever cheated on you? Wouldnt you also want closure as well? Diaz and Connor have a relationship together. They are 1-1 and many people havent gotten closure on who the best is.

Is this really hard to understand?

The message is simple: Conor with his dominance combined with marketability rewrote the script and the rules. Nate just happened to be on a resurgence and his demolition of MJ and obviously the Conor fights speak for themselves.
I actually think Conor is taking a bigger risk fighting Nate. 5 round wars are not good for any fighter, and guys like Lawler are starting to see the effects of this on their career.

I just talked to a buddy who swears that if the next fight isn't a title defense, he's done with the UFC.
I bet him fifty bucks that the next announced fight will be Nate3
Good job, make sure you get your 50.

Ive been a Conor supporter since the cage warrior days, but im really sick of this shit where he isn't defending titles at all.

I say strip him of the title now. No way in hell Nate Diaz should be even in the title picture.
You're not a true Conor supporter or MMA fan for that matter. Go Fuck yourself.

Precisely what has he done to earn it? Did he work his way up the ladder? Win his last few consecutive fights? Is he a top contender? Last I checked, he's barely over 50% for his past 10 fights. Same thing for his past 5 fights. Oh, I forgot! Diaz's think they can get fights just by demanding them.
he beat conor and noone has come close to that in the UFC. not only beat him finished him. undefeated champs aldo fell in 13 seconds. alvarez didnt have a snowballs chance in hell vs conor.

Have you ever had a wife/women who have cheated on you? She would tell you that it's your fault the relationship didnt work out but deep down inside you know its her cheating ass that brought the relationship down. You would want closure right? Just like Diaz vs Connor.
I suspect you deserve to be cheated on.

I suspect you deserve to be cheated on.

I was nothing but good to that ungrateful C U Next Tuesday. You think I would not know while I was busting my ass, I come back at home and find a condom which you forgot to dump in the toilet that you were cheating on me? Nah. I know for sure it wasnt mine and I am pretty damn sure you dont have a penis also.

Back