Rumor: Conor McGregor knocked out in sparring

Jesse vargas and brandon rios are well known trolls, not really credible when right after that he says "brandon knocked him out in sparring too"

Yeah that happens in sparring sometimes. Its better to not tell everyone about it unless you want to be known as a shitty training partner.

Now there's an excuse ready for his fans when Floyd knocks him out. "His chin was fucked because he was KOed during sparring, if that didn't happen, he would've won!"

Sounds credible. Is the guy filming the Hispanic Elie Sechback?

BTW, wrong forum.

On a side note, Rios sounds like a racist.

"Big thanks to Manny Pacquiao for giving me an opportunity like this. I'd like to thank the Chinese for having me here for a big fight. My first mega-fight, and I'm glad it was here in front of you people."

What does he mean by "you people"???

https://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11...-loss-i-was-never-hurt-but-manny-was-too-fast

Well, it's second/third hand info, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

However.... if he's actually sparring pros it wouldn't be surprising tbh.

If you only beat up your training partners and never look bad in training you're training at the wrong gym.

false. also reported for "WOW!!" in your title
Translation

giphy.gif

No please god please no it didn't happen

This is probably why Floyd Sr. kept on bringing up THREE losses and how one of them was a K.O. Floyd Sr. got the insider info on that sparring.

Bah...I'm no Conor fan but I am a guy who has been rocked in sparring. It happens, everyone stops, rarely is anyone actually ko'ed...it's just that someone's brains got rattled and it halts the session for a few minutes.

It's what happens when you train hard brah :p

If you only beat up your training partners and never look bad in training you're training at the wrong gym.
If you're getting KO'd in sparring, you aren't doing it right either.

Worse then AKA ffs.

Back