Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

Wow you're brilliant! None of that makes money to a company?!

Of course not. You can make shady fights that do not make sense matchmaking-wise, and get more $$$$ than ever.

Of course not. You can make shady fights that do not make sense matchmaking-wise, and get more $$$$ than ever.
Yeah, sure. I'm sure Fox and Reebok people were eager to get in business with a shady company that has no credibility. Maybe they just like to hang out with Dana, right? You're a moron!

Yeah, sure. I'm sure Fox and Reebok people were eager to get in business with a shady company that has no credibility. Maybe they just like to hang out with Dana, right? You're a moron!

The company has a credibility. It's a profitable company, it makes money. Do you think they care about how UFC makes a sport legit, respected, legitimate? You're living in a fantasy world.

It's like Viacom sop working with Bellator because they arrange Kimbo-Dada, when both hospiitalized after a fight and other dies afterwards.
Now THAT's shady

The company has a credibility. It's a profitable company, it makes money. Do you think they care about how UFC makes a sport legit, respected, legitimate? You're living in a fantasy world.

It's like Viacom sop working with Bellator because they arrange Kimbo-Dada, when both hospiitalized after a fight and other dies afterwards.
Now THAT's shady
You don't seem to understand that the sport being legit and respected is good for business. I don't know what else to say other than you're stupid.

You don't seem to understand that the sport being legit and respected is good for business. I don't know what else to say other than you're stupid.

It's simply wrong, and facts and history prove it.

It's simply wrong, and facts and history prove it.
Sure whatever buddy. If it was up to people like you we would be still living in UFC 1 and Rio Heroes days. <45>

Sure whatever buddy. If it was up to people like you we would be still living in UFC 1 and Rio Heroes days. <45>

I'm stating facts. This is not my opinion, it is what it is.
Kimbo-Dada did not go far from UFC 1. Same with CM Punk-Gall, Nicco Montano being World Champion and GSP getting a title shot at MW

I'm stating facts. This is not my opinion, it is what it is.
Kimbo-Dada did not go far from UFC 1. Same with CM Punk-Gall, Nicco Montano being World Champion and GSP getting a title shot at MW
Ok, I'm done with you. I just now realised I'm being trolled.

Ok, I'm done with you. I just now realised I'm being trolled.

Is that what you're always saying when someone shoves the truth straight into your stupid face?

In 5 years, Conor will be sitting on a beach with millions in the bank.

...and the haters will still be hitting their keyboards in rented accommodation.

And you’ll still be in your mothers basement typing about the haters hitting their keyboards in said rented accommodations. You won’t even be able to afford rent, bum.

Stop acting like Conor is giving you a piece of the pie you dork, you’re legit part of the reason why people dislike an exciting and talented MMA fighter.

Been watching mma since before you were born

Come down to my gym, I’ll show you who’s casual. Maybe a casual roll around? You don’t got the balls.<4>

Oh god, you guys are even worse than Conor nuthuggers.

How about you meet me at high noon for a duel? One man leaves, the other dies. You don’t got the balls!

If conner wants to carry on in boxing he should be matched up with a guy that is his size and not middle aged and retired. Canelo, GGG and Jacobs are roughly the same size. When hes spark out with 2 rounds we can hopefully forget Connors laughable boxing career and he can go back to the UFC or retire! Hes no longer relevant so I doesn't really matter to most of us what he does

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?
Exactly. Which is why an mma rematch makes more sense .We haven't seen it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back