Rumor: Brock Lesnar returning in July

Thread maker is called NWO and spreads false news. Such an appropriate thread.

I've got a source in the UFC, says talks are already in discussion. Everything is hush hush. More will come out later on.

Who do you want him to fight?
This is exactly why he's jobbing to Goldberg. Gotta put people over to get out of the contract

untitled-9j9swf.gif
Is that a duck

The opponent doesn't matter. They are just a face that will get pulverized by brock's frying pan hands. Asthma brock is the HW GOAT.

Yeah and Conor defends a belt too right?
Brock is coming back though. I'm not saying this because of the threadstarter, but Brock on WWE has been looking smaller and smaller, and I thought that was odd considering he should be juicing to the gills since WWE doesn't test part-timers. Apparently Brock is still under USADA because he never retired from the UFC, now the only reason why it makes sense to me to not retire at his age, is if he still planned on trying to cash in for one more HUGE payday in the UFC.

UFC in Japan.....The Reem vs. Brock

Juiceathon 2017

CM Punk, I'm assuming they've faced on off in fake wrestling so they can sell it as a rematch.

My inside sources embedded deep within the UFC has risked his life to bring me this information and breaking news: Brock Lesnar will return in July to face Joseph Benavides in the UFC's first ever prison rape match. Both will be naked, cocks out and try to rape each other. WME is really trying to change the UFC's image.

That "Rad Med" thread trolling the "poster of the year" was hilarious.
Yeah that cuckhold @KONE flooded that thread with his tears. Still bitter after UFC 100. We better watch ourselves though because he was voted poster of the year and 2x conor hater of the year (so he likes to brag)

{<jordan}

Brock is coming back though. I'm not saying this because of the threadstarter, but Brock on WWE has been looking smaller and smaller, and I thought that was odd considering he should be juicing to the gills since WWE doesn't test part-timers. Apparently Brock is still under USADA because he never retired from the UFC, now the only reason why it makes sense to me to not retire at his age, is if he still planned on trying to cash in for one more HUGE payday in the UFC.

If he did return--who cares? Guy is so overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back