Rumor - Bellator Close To Signing Chuck Liddell To Multi Million $ Deal

The only thing worse than Bellator signing Chuck Liddell to fight in 2018 is spelling "Conner" McGregor's name in 2018 with two 'n's and an 'e'.
It's the damn auto correct on phone. I didn't notice it changed it. Ahh technology

Tito vs Chuck is going to do massive numbers, BUTTTTT Tito wins this time around lol

Tito vs Chuck is going to do massive numbers, BUTTTTT Tito wins this time around lol

Hopefully we get Chael vs Chuck, Fedor vs Chuck, and Liddell vs Wanderlei. I’d be fine if he fought those guys and would definitely watch.

Maybe 59-year old Dan Severn vs. Chuck at HW?

I hope this rumor isn't true. Millions of $$ = lots of fights which is the last thing Chuck needs.

Can’t wait to see him get stopped by everyone and then after losing four in a row fight Fedor and finish him.

I hate myself for how much I want to see Chuck vs Fedor.

Hopefully we get Chael vs Chuck, Fedor vs Chuck, and Liddell vs Wanderlei. I’d be fine if he fought those guys and would definitely watch.
Liddell fought Wanderlei in the UFC (if you thought they hadn't fought yet)

Never cared for him but he's not boring.

Seeing him getting KOd some more is fine with me.

Wanderlei vs chuck would be HUGE!!!

Liddell fought Wanderlei in the UFC (if you thought they hadn't fought yet)

Um. No, I know they did. But they should fight people in the same phase of life. We cant have Chuck facing off vs Bader or guys like Moose. He would get killed.

Um. No, I know they did. But they should fight people in the same phase of life. We cant have Chuck facing off vs Bader or guys like Moose. He would get killed.
Some suggested McGeary and Vassell as potential opponents and after a day of letting that percolate in my brain I decided even McGeary would be way too much for Chuck at this point. I wonder if Wanderlei's chin is worse than Chuck's currently, even if long breaks from the sport don't tend to be kind to athletes when they are in their mid 40s.

Some suggested McGeary and Vassell as potential opponents and after a day of letting that percolate in my brain I decided even McGeary would be way too much for Chuck at this point. I wonder if Wanderlei's chin is worse than Chuck's currently, even if long breaks from the sport don't tend to be kind to athletes when they are in their mid 40s.

Right, we don’t need Chuck trying to test himself to try and become the best anymore. We just need him for fun fights. There’s nothing wrong with being older in MMA and still fighting. It just has to be guys around you in terms of where they are at in their careers.

I think him and Wanderlei can still put on a decent fight and with guys like Fedor, Chael, Tito, hell, even Rampage, still around, there’s a few solid fights left for him there.

And, a bonus for Bellator if they do sign him is, the extra viewers it’ll bring to their younger talent. The guys like Pico or Ruth or the Fortune brothers. It can only help them get the exposure and hopefully turn them into future stars for the sport.

Maybe the time away has done Chuck some good as far as taking a shot. Wouldn't mind seeing him utilize his wrestling to get guys down and gnp.

auto correct changes Conor to Connor .. not Conner <Lmaoo>
My grandsons name is Conner so it's in my dictionary or whatever. I understand conor has one n and no e.. It was my bad like I said, I just didn't notice it changed. If u look at other posts since I've got this phone it did the same thing, didn't notice then either. Now that Its been pointed out I will try to keep it corrected. I have to do the same thing on cardiovascular.. As u see it changes it to the non abbreviated version. Sometimes my typing is faster than my spellchecking.

My grandsons name is Conner so it's in my dictionary or whatever. I understand conor has one n and no e.. It was my bad like I said, I just didn't notice it changed. If u look at other posts since I've got this phone it did the same thing, didn't notice then either. Now that Its been pointed out I will try to keep it corrected. I have to do the same thing on cardiovascular.. As u see it changes it to the non abbreviated version. Sometimes my typing is faster than my spellchecking.
I knew there would be a legit explanation, was just busting your balls. I have about 12 variations for the N-word on my phone

Back