RUMOR: Apparently McGregor beat up someone in a local pub in Dublin last night.

Jon Jones: I am the biggest fuck-up in the history of MMA. I ruined my career.

Conor McGregor: Hold my fookin' beer !

If true, it’s typical thug behavior from mcgregor. The guy is no different than jones, Diaz bros, or anyone else on here who gets called a thug. Violence is never justified unless you’re mentally incapable of rational decision making.

Why is this allowed but the cody garbrandt story with as much evidence isn't allowed?

What's this Cody story I keep hearing be alluded to? From the lack of info I've seen it has to do with gay stuff and deleted threads

He punched a bellator official on live tv with no consequences. This news does not surprise me.

He's hanging around with YES men and enablers. He'll cross paths with the wrong person and he'll either get sued, locked up or fucked up.

The money and fame has gone to his head. This isn't good.
happens to countless stars when they truly make It / come Into some big money.

lots of examples of this..

Being famous on that level aint ez

the random dude probably sub'd McChicken

I don't even know what I expected from a moron posting a selfie of an old ass TAPOUT or other douche bag shirt, but I ain't wasting time on ya.
its the same retard who claimed for months Lesnar was clean and ''would get to the botom of this''

Why wouldn't he do more outlandish shit? He knows wme wants to do nothing about it with their whole "we're not scheduling him at the end of the year card now as punishment" garbage that we all knew was horse shit cause they couldn't get a deal done with McGregors demands. And he will continue to act that way until they choose to do something, or are forced to when he commits a serious enough felony that they can't just sweep under the rug.

Back