Rumble looking like a SHW

Ive seen it before, but fuck, is that Photoshopped??

You got me.

@green giant posted the original above though

rumble-huge-pic-2-jpg.406115

All I see is werdum. Anyone else not seeing Rumble?

Man the ufc should give him sole good money
Also Can someone Swap his face with the other Guy?

fuck I miss Logan. GOAT octagon girl.

They really need to get Ariany and the other plastic surgery nightmare outta there. That black chick with the sweet cans, Corvette or something, is a good start.

Weed+HgH protein bars= current Rumble, watch out ladies he might kill you this time.

"why try something? is it possible to enjoy something new? why not do the same shit all your life?"

The question was genuine. I actually didn't know why he chose to alter his body in such a way instead of sticking with martial arts training. Would it have been so difficult to answer normally and inform me about something i didn't know and hadn't heard anything about?

Rumble has a hilarious shaped head and whenever he blows up all that fat goes to his face

Is it too late to put him against Ngannou? Does Francis have any stock left?

He must eat the same brand of horse as Overeem these days.

Please no comeback. Let Rumble go on his merry way.

It wasn’t THAT long ago that he fought at WW. Incredible

Brian Shaw brings shame to the American people by losing to an Icelandic basketball player in this year's Arnold Classics. He should perform seppuku for shaming our great nation.
Nah man, no shame in that. Icelandic people are historically some of the strongest ever. Lots of Icelandic wsm winners, despite being a small country.

Plus, Hafthor is gonna be the GOAT strongman.

Back