Rumble is the new BJ/Sakuraba

engineimage.jpg

Someone should shoop this with Rumble

Your argument relies on the 'fact' that Rumble is a natural WW. Well he's not a natural WW (as shown in his photos next to other fighters), and therefore I conclude that this is a troll job or MMA satire if you will.

Let's take a moment to appreciate Rumble.

This guy is a former WW who went up to HW and beat a borderline top 5 fighter there, and is now fighting for a shot at the LHW belt - who the F does that? He is a modern day David challenging veritable Goliaths - Gustaffson, who has the frame of a natural HW, and if he wins he'll face Jones, who is similarly large and the most dominant LHW ever. What courage and warrior spirit, Rumble is a natural WW battling natural HWs. God damn.

He is so tiny yet so brave, it would be heartbreaking if the vast size difference proves too much and he gets stepped on.

WAR Rumble

Yeah okay... The reason he fought so low is because he was cutting rediculous weight and in some cases removing blood from his body just to make weight.

This is him vs an average size 205er
06-Anthony-Johnson-Rogerio-Nogueira-UFC-on-FOX-12-w.jpg

He should've been at 205 all along. He wasted years of his career.

Rumble is a LHW who killed himself to make 170 and failed numerous times and even failed to make weight at middleweight.

LOL..has to be a troll. Look at Saku/BJ compared to Wandy/Machida and look at Rumble compared to pretty much anyone.

People should stop to call fighters a new edition of others in any way. It's shittier than rankings.

Are you people seriously getting trolled this hard? Would have thought you were used to it by now..

The only time Rumble has ever looked small in a fight was against Arlovski. He's been the bigger man even at most of his LHW fights. Not really an apt comparison.

Are you people seriously getting trolled this hard? Would have thought you were used to it by now..

Show me another fighter who has gone up 2 weight classes and become a contender in the UFC. I'll wait.

Rumble is something special.

Back