Rumble is the new BJ/Sakuraba

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's take a moment to appreciate Rumble.

This guy is a former WW who went up to HW and beat a borderline top 5 fighter there, and is now fighting for a shot at the LHW belt - who the F does that? He is a modern day David challenging veritable Goliaths - Gustaffson, who has the frame of a natural HW, and if he wins he'll face Jones, who is similarly large and the most dominant LHW ever. What courage and warrior spirit, Rumble is a natural WW battling natural HWs. God damn.

He is so tiny yet so brave, it would be heartbreaking if the vast size difference proves too much and he gets stepped on.

WAR Rumble

Edit: ALL of Rumble's opponents are 3 times his size, Conor has nothing on him. After all Rumble is actually smaller than girls:

B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

Y83O2cN.jpg

Last edited:
Since when did BJ/Saku get owned by a guy they outweigh by nearly 40lbs and that's a lean 40lbs, not fat.

Rich Clementi.

I've never considered it from that perspective... You've helped me to appreciate Rumble in a whole new way!

Penn didn't cut like 35 pounds to get down to LW before moving up classes.

You're probably trolling though. Proceed.

Rumble will not win this one.. rest assured.

nice troll, I had you for an idiot just for that split second

I dunno, he looks like he's lost weight to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Difference is BJ never cut weight like Rumble to have a size advantage for the fight. BJ just moved above his weight class to fight top guns that were bigger than him. Rumble belongs at LHW.

Back