Rumble in the Bronx

i remember seeing that movie and being like damn he just destroyed the fucking city. and they are letting him get away with it.
fun shit.

I saw this in the theater and remember thinking "Seagal and Van Damme better step their shit up."
Sadly, they only stepped in more shit.

I remember laughing in the theatre when the kid throws him a pipe wrench as he's beating a dude down

I prefere gorgeous. Just because of the two fights against Brad Allen

I remember him first from "The Big Brawl" 1980.

It was his first crossover film in the West, but didn't get enough attention at the time.

Half a Loaf of Kung Fu was my favorite.

It was my first Azn martial arts film and shit was amazing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing

Wheelchair kid was legendary as well

Can't remember. Did he ever actually get a new cushion?

[edit] just finished that video. Yes, yes he did get a new cushion. YAY!

Rumble in the Bronx is a classic.

The first Jackie Chan film I saw was Shaolin chamber of death aka Shaolin wooden men.

My favourite of all Jackie Chan films has got to be snake in the eagles shadow.

I prefere gorgeous. Just because of the two fights against Brad Allen

lol

That Aussie manlet

bradalan-jackiechan.jpg

British Gary Daniels from City Hunter FTW

MV5BMTQ5NDI4NDE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI3MDA5Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY409_.jpg

Only kidding, Brad Allen is awesome

I still remember renting this on VHS back in the day. I had seen The Protector and liked it a lot. I thought this was an American release. I was so disappointed that the English was all dubbed in. I don't remember much else.

Saw Rumble in the Bronx in the theaters (a great experience) but Big Brawl is the first Jackie Chan movie I remember watching, followed by the Protector (maybe the other way around). Likely saw him first in Cannonball Run 2 though, but the other two were on occasionally on the local stations without affiliates or the local Fox station on Saturdays because they were more English friendly. Rumble though got me renting all his films (still the vhs era back then).

Jackie was someone I could always appreciate as I grew up with a family that loved the comedy of The Three Stooges, Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, etc., plus my dad loved martial arts as did my uncle (who did tournaments and taught briefly), and my parents got me into a few different martial arts from a young age, so combine those two strong aspects of my youth and you get Jackie Chan.
I really wish he'd do a black and white comedy film or two, one silent like a Lloyd/Keaton/Chaplin, and one with sound; seems like something he'd love to do and would surely excel in.

I went out with a black chick for the first time to see this movie. I got to finger bang her.

Jackie Chan is a legend among legends among legends. The legends talk about their legends who in turn talk about their own legends and those two dudes talk about Jackie Chan ALL the fucking time.

The cast of the 17 furious car wars movies can suck a dick.

P.S. I'll be there day one for that flick where Chan spends all his time fucking up Pierce Brosnans plans.

Back