Rumble Beating Gus is Such an Underrated Victory

That win was partly tainted by Gus' retarded corner screaming over and over for him to throw a straight kick (or whatever it was)

Rumble said he heard them yelling it and countered with a huge shot that led to the finish.

Still a very nice win for Rumble, but I'd like to see a rematch.

Would also like to see Gus leave that team for one that's a bit more.... professional.

Rumble murders the whole LHW division except DC and *maybe* Jones.

That win was partly tainted by Gus' retarded corner screaming over and over for him to throw a straight kick (or whatever it was)

Rumble said he heard them yelling it and countered with a huge shot that led to the finish.

Still a very nice win for Rumble, but I'd like to see a rematch.

Would also like to see Gus leave that team for one that's a bit more.... professional.

Gus would avoid that rematch like the plague if it was ever a possibility <36>

Him and the rest of the division were like <{monica}> when they heard Rumble retired.

Gus is a sloppy fighter. I can’t believe people actually thought Gus was going to beat Rumble

The fact that gus survived a headbutt by rumble and lived to tell about it makes him the goat. That dude has a steel torpedo for a head.

Rumble was an amazing stand up artist. It was a real shame that he let the fans down in his rematch with Cormier, where he went in to try and lose. Also a shame we never saw jones vs rumble.

Rumble really should have gone for the headbutt against DC

No can defend

Rumble is a beast though idk how this is news. Shame we never got the Jones fight. I mean I wouldn't have picked him but hell if anyone was ever going to KO that cokehead Rumble was the guy. Provided Jones remained too shook to go to HW of course

Except for Vitor. Never forget Rumble wanted no parts of the standup once he tasted a Belfort blitz.

That's not how that fight happened.

Who is underrating this victory? I think you're overrating it TS. Shit was like 3 years ago between a fighter that is literally retired and a fighter that is virtually retired because he never fights. It was a great win but it's really just history now. So I ask you TS, explain how it is underrated?

That's not how that fight happened.
Watch it again. One Vitor flurry had AJ shooting for a takedown, and Vitor easily handled an already gassed Rumble on the ground from there.

the guy that lost to rich clementi?

Fuck Rumble. I know he could have beat DC in that second fight if he actually tried to win instead of wrestling Daniel for a moral victory. I genuinely think Rumble just wanted out of the sport and looked for an easy way out of that fight.

Keyboard warrior, let me head butt anyone in the face full force with a hook behind the ear and see what happens? That was cheating in my book!!!!

Is this kid serious?
Here, just let me clear this up for you:

STIPE HAS OVERRATED BOXING

HE HAS GOTTEN KOED BY STEPHEN STRUVE AND HAS LOST TO JDS

HE HAS GOTTEN DROPPED BY ECOREEM

HE HAS GOTTEN ROCKED BY NGANNOU AND COULDN'T FINISH A GASSED NGANNOU

STIPE HAS OVERRATED BOXING IF GUS HAS OVERRATED BOXING

Hes probably the greatest 1 round fighter in the world..imagine if MMA was 1 round..hed be the undefeated Goat ..lol..reminds me alittle of prime tyson in the sense the first portion of the match is always going to be rumbles\tyson..after that all bets are off
In red?
Perfectly putted.

Now ,Tyson was a complete different animal though.

Wjn2W5L.gif

Gus: "I win over Anthony Johnson six out of seven days."

Rumble: "Like I said, I need only one to end your life and career."

Sonned twice; he didn't even have to get physical the second time<{anton}>

Back