Rumble about Ngannou´s power

Reem's chin against Hunt was pretty solid. Hunt had him against the cage and unloaded everything he had on him but Reem hung in there without any problems.

I don't want to sound like a hater but I really think that we might have another Cheick Kongo on our hands.

I could be wrong, but something about this dude makes me think that he will mentally check out when put in danger.

id like to see them sparring

stipe hits just as hard tho

He hit Rumble so hard it made him go to the weed biz.

Ngannou is raw talent at this point, but according to his coaches he's a quick learner and very coachable. Case in point, the Kimura he used on Anthony Hamilton was supposedly taught to him by his coaches during warm ups right before the fight.

And this is what Volkan had to say about Ngannou when Ngannou briefly trained with the Blackzilians.

Next heavyweight champ.

Just stay out of the bar scene with Volkan, Ok Francis?

He also has a streak consisting of the worst of the worst HW has to offer.

Anthony Hamilton

Bojan

Arlovski

Luis Henrique

I'd wager a good portion of the HW roster could compile a streak against these guys

And now we have the scientific test results to prove it. Ngannou's hits over 129K units.

Kind of pointless to know his striking power when he's fighting a guy who gets Ko'd by even a breeze. But I wonder how good is his chin/recovery. We know Overeem has some strong punches but he's never been a heavy puncher. His most powerful striking asset is his knees.

He also has a streak consisting of the worst of the worst HW has to offer.

Anthony Hamilton

Bojan

Arlovski

Luis Henrique

I'd wager a good portion of the HW roster could compile a streak against these guys

I'd wager a good portion of the MW roster could compile a streak against those guys.

I'd wager a good portion of the MW roster could compile a streak against those guys.

Diaper boys win over Tim Johnson is better than almost every win Ngannou has except maybe Blaydes.. but Blaydes took that scrap on like a weeks notice and put up a hell of a fight. It isn't just nobodies Ngannou is beating, it's the worst nobodies HW has to offer. Arlovski is a middle of the road at best HW with the worst chin in the division, beating him doesn't tell us much.

Back