Rumble about Ngannou´s power

Renzo Machida

Carlson Gracie Lineage
@Orange
Reaction score

@12:30

‘The hardest I’ve ever been hit in the gym was by Francis Ngannou’

"The hardest I've ever been hit in the gym — what's that beast's name from France?" Johnson said. "He came and trained with us and the first day we trained together — I think I was getting ready for DC. We were sparring and I hit him one time and I thought I was out of the way... Hey, that buddy can hit!"

"I respected him before, I respected him more after the hit. He hit me square in my nose, I'm glad it didn't break, but he really did hit me hard," Johnson said. "That's when I was like, ok, if this guy is hitting me hard and I'm saying 'wow', then everybody else in the heavyweight division — they have four-ounce gloves on —and they're getting hit with those. He's crackin' people."

Last edited:
Said his technique is lacking but his power is crazy. Also imagine that sparring session!!!

Two extremely explosive fighters.

Rumble says that Ngannou hit him the hardest he's ever been hit in the gym.

He says he tagged Ngannou, and thought he was out of range, but Francis cracked him in the nose, and he was thankful it didn't break his nose.

He says that Ngannou might not have the best technique, but he hits with so much speed and power behind his shots.

And he trains with volkans "touch of death" oezdemir

Rumble says that Ngannou hit him the hardest he's ever been hit in the gym.

He says he tagged Ngannou, and thought he was out of range, but Francis cracked him in the nose, and he was thankful it didn't break his nose.

He says that Ngannou might not have the best technique, but he hits with so much speed and power behind his shots.
I would love to see Ngannou in a Bigfoot-Hunt type war of attrition to truly assess his skills and power. But unfortunately, he is just too damn powerful and no one in the division can withstand bombs from him. Anyone dumb enough to stand and bang is getting slept fast, especially the Reem.

I would love to see Ngannou in a Bigfoot-Hunt type war of attrition to truly assess his skills and power. But unfortunately, he is just too damn powerful and no one in the division can withstand bombs from him. Anyone dumb enough to stand and bang is getting slept fast, especially the Reem.

Check out his one loss. There is youtube video of it. That guy traded with him. Dude was built like a tank.

Granted, Francis has improved a lot since then. He was wild as shit back in his early fights.

That's Rumble saying that mind. He knocks people fucking dead. Well N'gannou has always looked Championship material to me and Reem will be a huge test. Looking forward to the fight should be fireworks.

Not surprised at all. From what I seen of Ngannou when he connects properly its over. He has big power for sure, that one punch KO power. Ngannou is probably the type of fighter that if he clips you he can rock you.

the length of his arms is ridiculous, I'm sure they surprised a lot of opponents

And this is what Volkan had to say about Ngannou when Ngannou briefly trained with the Blackzilians.

Next heavyweight champ.

Back