Ruger 10/22's?

EpicDonkeyPunch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys, Its me again with yet another .22 thread...I apologize already...ha ha ha ha

So if you read any of my other threads on this subject you know that I am indecisive as all hell about a .22. I went from looking at the Mossberg tactical .22, to looking at the Remington 597 VTR, then looking at the Ruger SR-22 and what I'm starting to understand is that i can have alot more fun with aftermarket parts with a straight up Ruger 10/22.

Would anyone care to up some pictures of there tacticool .22's? I would just like to see what options I have. In my last thread thefirstemporer up'd a pick of his .22
0215091348a-2.jpg

A question I have is it possible to buy a Ruger 10/22 and not have it look like a .22 at all? For example,

ARSPIKE01.jpg

That says its a .22 but it looks nothing like it. Can I get that rifle by spending more money for a different stock? I think thefirstemporer said his entire set up cost him $375 or something like that...which is amazingly inexpensive. Is it possible to spend a bit more money to get a more tactical version?

Thanks for the help guys...sorry if this topic is getting a bit old...I'm just getting some helpfull input on this forum!

10/22s have multiple styles. No time to write descriptions but check it out.
000017.JPG

jade_025c2.jpg

Wanna see the baddest thing ever (with a 10/22)?

[YT]5GbjXvH7xJA[/YT]

RifleAA556LARGE.gif

EDIT: Fuck, that's huge. Anyone know how to resize?

Back