Rugby players fighting like girls

Yes a midget who has to stay on the field for a full 80 minutes and catch, run and pass and kick the ball as well as tackling unlike you super sized Footballers who run 5 yards and then run another 5 yards to the sideline bench for an oxygen break while offence or defence come on.
Its hilarious that people think NFL players arent in good shape.

The games are just different, but theyre in shape and can run.

Even the monstrous lineman would run down most people easily.

Its hilarious that people think NFL players arent in good shape.

The games are just different, but theyre in shape and can run.

Even the monstrous lineman would run down most people easily.
Yes I know but just hate that pathetic superior attitude of some Gridiron fans and that goes for Rugby fans who call NFL etc but I take it back what I said about NFL as both Gridiron and Rugby are the same but different games.

Yes I know but just hate that pathetic superior attitude of some Gridiron fans and that goes for Rugby fans who call NFL etc but I take it back what I said about NFL as both Gridiron and Rugby are the same but different games.
Eh I think fans of all the sports take the same stance.

And really I think 99% of it is just shit talking. When it comes down to it we all can appreciate the skills and athletic abilities of all them.

Eh I think fans of all the sports take the same stance.

And really I think 99% of it is just shit talking. When it comes down to it we all can appreciate the skills and athletic abilities of all them.
<LucyBless>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back