Ruben Report- left leaning guest "the left is now a movement against working class people"

What specific policy is he conservative on. He's pro gay marriage and pro abortion for starters.
I found this interesting.

He claims that he's liberal because he's gay, smokes weed and a bunch of other trivial BS related to social issues, yet his entire show is dedicated to incessantly attacking the left and literally blaming liberals for every problem in America without ever criticizing the right.

Dude will search for the most obscure examples of "PC run amok" on college campuses to advance his narrative, but he has never (and will never) go to bat for a liberal when it comes to his marquee issue of "free speech."

Case in point: the firing of liberal talk show host Sam Seder from MSNBC on Monday because of a smear campaign by Mike Cernovich that deliberately took an eight-year-old tweet that was attacking Roman Polanski defenders out of context.

This has been discussed extensively on political social media for the past day and a half.

https://www.thewrap.com/msnbc-will-...h-contributor-after-roman-polanski-rape-joke/

https://twitter.com/search?q=#samseder&src=typd

Conservative commentators came to Seder's defence.

Rogan chimed in.

Even fucking Paul Joseph Watson ended up calling bullshit on Sam's firing after he got the full story of what happened.

So, what's "free speech warrior" Rubin tweeting about at the moment?

Crickets on Seder. Absolutely nothing.

It's pretty fucking clear what this guy is about.

Last edited:
Say what you will, for good or bad, Sanders a supporter of the working class.

At first glance it can appear that way but when one digs deeper the taxes go way up for everyone, especially the middle class. Sanders answer to this is always "yes but look at all the free stuff you get." I'm not sold on it and don't like the trade off.
This is a good debate. I'm super impressed with Sen Tim Scott. He is very articulate and poised, I hope he goes far.

Last edited:
He claims that he's liberal because he's gay, smokes weed and a bunch of other trivial BS related to social issues, yet his entire show is dedicated to incessantly attacking for the left and literally blaming liberals for every problem in America without ever criticizing the right.

Dude will search for the most obscure examples of "PC run amok" on college campuses to advance his narrative, but he has never (and will never) go to bat for a liberal when it comes to his marquee issue of "free speech."

Case in point: the firing of liberal talk show host Sam Seder from MSNBC on Monday because of a smear campaign by Mike Cernovich that deliberately took an eight-year-old tweet that was attacking Roman Polanski defenders out of context.

This has been discussed extensively on political social media for the past day and a half.

https://www.thewrap.com/msnbc-will-...h-contributor-after-roman-polanski-rape-joke/

Plenty of conservative commentators came to Seder's defence. Even fucking Paul Joseph Watson ended up calling bullshit on Sam's firing after he got the full story of what happened.

So what's "free speech warrior" Rubin tweeting about at the moment?

[M[M[Mwitter]938285962618171392[/MEDIA]

Sounds like
He claims that he's liberal because he's gay, smokes weed and a bunch of other trivial BS related to social issues, yet his entire show is dedicated to incessantly attacking for the left and literally blaming liberals for every problem in America without ever criticizing the right.

Plenty of conservative commentators came to Seder's defence. Even fucking Paul Joseph Watson ended up calling bullshit on Sam's firing after he got the full story of what happened.

So what's "free speech warrior" Rubin tweeting about at the moment?

Seder got slammed for doing the right thing. That's messed up big time. At first glance it's a weird the way he talked about his daughter but I guess it's part of the coded method used in that environment.

Strange that Rubin wouldn't defend the guy and points to what your talking about. It's ironic that Paul Watson was more straight up statesman like on this.
Rrubin needs to grow a pair and go with truth rather than popularity. Appreciate bringing this up. Shows how difficult it is to find people putting a effort into what's right.

At first glance it can appear that way but when one digs deeper the taxes go way up for everyone, especially the middle class. Sanders answer to this is always "yes but look at all the free stuff you get." I'm not sold on it and don't like the trade off.
This is a good debate. I'm super impressed with Sen Tim Scott. He is very articulate and poised, I hope he goes far.

Of course it isn't free, Sanders was always for moving government spending towards actually benefiting the people. The Wall St speculation tax and huge decreases in military spending would free up a lot more funds to actually working for us instead of against us.

Of course it isn't free, Sanders was always for moving government spending towards actually benefiting the people. The Wall St speculation tax and huge decreases in military spending would free up a lot more funds to actually working for us instead of against us.

It's a complex issue obviously. Sanders admits he wants to tax everyone more and big time. Problem is it hampers upward mobility for the small guy. Not saying I'm for everything else that is being put on the table but I have seen people come up from basically nothing to doing very well financially and Sanders taxation plan wouldn't have allowed that to happen. It kills incentive.

It's a complex issue obviously. Sanders admits he wants to tax everyone more and big time. Problem is it hampers upward mobility for the small guy. Not saying I'm for everything else that is being put on the table but I have seen people come up from basically nothing to doing very well financially and Sanders taxation plan wouldn't have allowed that to happen. It kills incentive.

This just isn't true. The Sanders tax plan is more or less Dwight Eisenhower's tax plan. Income tax was much higher back in the 50's and 60's and that was when the USA economy was the most productive and many in the working class became the middle class.

Also millionaires tend not to move from New York with its higher taxes to Kansas with its lower taxes.

Anyway I'm kind of confused about what it is you want- policies that benefit the working class or the middle class? These groups have different interests after all.

This dude is kind of worse than FOX news I think, the FOX people like Hannity don't pretend to be impartial. Sep Smith will sometimes say something that reflects reality, this Ruben dude offers nothing but distractions.

Last edited:

lol He's a mental midget spouting talking points. Became lost and gave a complete non-response to the former CEO who explained to him that cuts in the corporate tax rate do not produce increased wages for workers.

So poor people will never want to become rich if taxes on the rich are raised? That seems so obviously disingenuous that I have trouble believing you're advancing it seriously. Am I missing something?

I can see where he’s coming from as he has a thought out arguemebt as opposed to random bitching but I respectfully disagree. Seems to me whenever we have republicans in charge of my state (MI) we get some real shady shit going on.

Working class people resent political correctness and being told that they're privileged. This certainly had something to do with so many white working class Obama voters switching over to Trump.

Clumsily framed "white privilege" arguments regarding bigotry in society are a lot different than enacting policies that actually cause economic damage to working class people.

WCWs who defected to the GOP because of racial resentment are getting nothing in return from an economic standpoint.

He claims that he's liberal because he's gay, smokes weed and a bunch of other trivial BS related to social issues, yet his entire show is dedicated to incessantly attacking the left and literally blaming liberals for every problem in America without ever criticizing the right.

Rogan chimed in.

Even fucking Paul Joseph Watson ended up calling bullshit on Sam's firing after he got the full story of what happened.

He's also funded by Learn Liberty which is a right wing libertarian organization. This is why most of his guests are right wingers and why he rarely, if ever, challenges them. He just allows them to spout off their views.

He's also funded by Learn Liberty which is a right wing libertarian organization. This is why most of his guests are right wingers and why he rarely, if ever, challenges them. He just allows them to spout off their views.
Just another right wing cuck.

Rogan chimed in.

Update on the Seder story: Sam has had his contract as a contributor reinstated by MSNBC after the network faced massive backlash from every corner of the political spectrum.

Still no mention at all from Rubin, who spent the last 24 hours stanning for Trump RE Jerusalem and (again) blaming liberals for the "death" of free speech.

https://twitter.com/RubinReport

He’s a conservative
On what
Stuff
Like what
You tell me
Well he’s liberal on these
Yeah but those don’t count
That’s what he’s talking about

"The Left's Abandonment of Liberalism"

LOLOLOLOLOL

People who don't understand basic political terms shouldn't be allowed to host talk shows, online or otherwise. Liberalism is the antithesis to caring for the poor, and the left abandoned liberalism during the New Deal era, turning back to neoliberalism and free market austerity in the 1990s. Now we are seeing them fundamentally amend their approach to neoliberalism to the discernible benefit of the poor. Meanwhile, the GOP is anti-poor in literally every single policy matter.

It's impossible to have a coherent conversation with right-wing persons when they are this fucking ignorant.

Also, Brexit IS liberalism. It's creation of the mutlinational free market.

For people not familiar with the Rubin Report it's hosted by a gay married Jewish guy so it's not right wing.

Brendan O'Neal talks about the left leaving him and the lefts response to Brexit being the possible nail in the coffin.

It's a good conversation with plenty of critique for the right/altright.

Starting at 25min. he goes right into the left being against working class people and the response to Brexit.

Political misnomers and conceptual ignorance aside, if you think the left in the UK or the US is against, and not firmly and indisputably in line with, the working class, then you need a kick in the pants and a robust reading assignment. The tied fates of the working classes and the political left in the UK, and the negative correlation between the health of the working class and the existence of Torie and liberal leadership, is undeniable.

We? And why are you so hung up on Nazis? Sounds like someone is finally dropping all pretenses.

E X P O S E D
uswumoy.gif

"The Left's Abandonment of Liberalism"

LOLOLOLOLOL

People who don't understand basic political terms shouldn't be allowed to host talk shows, online or otherwise. Liberalism is the antithesis to caring for the poor, and the left abandoned liberalism during the New Deal era, turning back to neoliberalism and free market austerity in the 1990s. Now we are seeing them fundamentally amend their approach to neoliberalism to the discernible benefit of the poor. Meanwhile, the GOP is anti-poor in literally every single policy matter.

It's impossible to have a coherent conversation with right-wing persons when they are this fucking ignorant.

Also, Brexit IS liberalism. It's creation of the mutlinational free market.

David Pakman did one of the best takedowns that I've seen on misusage of the term "liberalism" by Rubin and his ilk and the rise of the effectively meaningless political classification of "classical liberalism."

Back