RRR's Kick Boxing Coach

He seems to be a glorified padholder. He makes her look awesome on the pads like she looks better on the pads than some legit pro boxer. But everything else is terrible. Looking at the padwork he also seems to mostly to scripted stuff and he makes her do it perfect but ti's like runnign katas. No improvistation and every defensive movement he does with her is scripted to the point where she can't do it wrong.

She just stands there when she gets hit and does nothing. She literally couldn't even put her arms up and put on a high vguard and block punches. I don't even wanna start speaking on the non existent headmovement.

At any big boxing gym there are female hobby boxers would would beat the crap out of Ronda. And this guy had the audacity to claim she was knockihng down female world champs.

If she keeps fighting she needs to go to Kings MMA or Blackzillians or some high level camp. Kings MMA would probably be the best stylistically for her. At Blackzillians she would also have a proper kickboxing coach, very good wrestlers who can teach her non-clinch TDs and they are close with a legit boxing coach unlike that Edmond fraud Pedro Diaz.

I hope the ebst for her but she needs to tell Edmond to fuck off once and for all and go to legit coaches and a legit camp.

She probably has enough money to retire but if she doesn't want to she needs to either change camps or hopefully her acting career works out.

I somewhat dislike Ronda (which is her own fault due to her gipsy behavior) and even I was pissed off by her performance. Was also worried about her watching the punches she had to take.

That should give you an idea what I think about that goon Edmond.

I am very impressed with Edmond Tarverdyan; much like how i am impressed by a massive dam springing slowly widening cracks and breaches, standing in awe as it inexorably runs riven through the grand edifice, culminating in a sudden spectacular demolition and deluge.

There are many awful, meritless people out there in the world, but few ever manage to find themselves in positions to do real damage through their asinine comportment. Edmond however is one of those glorious exceptions. He's not only managed to get himself into a position to ruin things, but to *keep* ruining them even, already after and on top of previous episodes in ruination.

He has somehow managed to take one of the hottest talents to ever step foot in an octagon, and over the course of a few years, turn them in to a wooden can to be repeatedly crushed, to such an extent that its hard to imagine how they were even great in the first place.

That is incomparable achievement in ineptitude, that is truly next level fatuousness. The mind baffles at the very possibility, yet never the less the reality of it smugly persists, in proud view, staring us in face. Truly, truly, Edmond is uniquely talented at being completely terrible.

Last edited:
I am very impressed with Edmond Tarverdyan; much like how i am impressed by a dam slowly springing widening cracks and breaches culminating in a spectacular demolition and deluge.

There are many awful, meritless people out there in the world, but few ever manage to find themselves in positions to do real damage through their asinine comportment. Edmond however is one of those glorious exceptions. He's not only managed to get himself into a position to ruin things, but to *keep* ruining them even, already after and on top of previous episodes in ruination.

He has somehow managed to take one of the hottest talents to ever step foot in an octagon, and over the course of a few years, turn them in to a wooden can to be repeatedly crushed, to such an extent that its hard to imagine how they were even great in the first place.

That is incomparable achievement in ineptitude, that is truly next level fatuousness. The mind baffles at the very possibility, yet never the less the reality of it smugly persists, in proud view, staring us in face. Truly, truly, Edmond is uniquely talented at being completely terrible.

#roasted

It's actually surprising how bad she looked.

She has good power on the pads, even if she's arm punching sometimes. It's clear what they WANT her to do. They want her to be like Tyson. Pressure, close the distance, throw hooks in midrange, then from there work into the clinch and get it on the ground.

The thing is, she doesn't have any head movement, she stand crazy tall, she's bouncing back and forth, doesn't take angles and she doesn't use her hips defensively. Add to that it looks like she's mentally broken. She reacted very poorly to getting hit. It's such a shame, she has such powerful hips. You even heard Edmon yelling "headmovement" during the fight, and I get the style that they want her to have, but she's not doing it.

In the end, I blame it on her coaches. It's must be their failure to either a) teach her how to protect herself while closing the distance, or b)forgo the boxing stragety completely and try something else. Ronda is a good athlete, and I'm guessing, a hard worker. It's crazy how she has not improved in her striking, but maybe it's an issue of her crumbling under the bright lights as well at this stage.

Either way, can't stand that Edmund guy.

He seems to be a glorified padholder. He makes her look awesome on the pads like she looks better on the pads than some legit pro boxer. But everything else is terrible. Looking at the padwork he also seems to mostly to scripted stuff and he makes her do it perfect but ti's like runnign katas. No improvistation and every defensive movement he does with her is scripted to the point where she can't do it wrong.

She just stands there when she gets hit and does nothing. She literally couldn't even put her arms up and put on a high vguard and block punches. I don't even wanna start speaking on the non existent headmovement.

At any big boxing gym there are female hobby boxers would would beat the crap out of Ronda. And this guy had the audacity to claim she was knockihng down female world champs.

If she keeps fighting she needs to go to Kings MMA or Blackzillians or some high level camp. Kings MMA would probably be the best stylistically for her. At Blackzillians she would also have a proper kickboxing coach, very good wrestlers who can teach her non-clinch TDs and they are close with a legit boxing coach unlike that Edmond fraud Pedro Diaz.

I hope the ebst for her but she needs to tell Edmond to fuck off once and for all and go to legit coaches and a legit camp.

She probably has enough money to retire but if she doesn't want to she needs to either change camps or hopefully her acting career works out.
So.... she can't beat Cain under the right circumstances?

So.... she can't beat Cain under the right circumstances?

Haha, this just one among many comical statements by future Mrs. Browne ...I don't think history is going to be nice to her.

But to be honest, even here I partially blame Team Edmond. Keeping his athletes in check is one of his obligations.
Instead he behaved like a douchebag and allowed her ego to expand to limitless proportions.

Haha, this just one among many comical statements by future Mrs. Browne ...I don't think history is going to be nice to her.

But to be honest, even here I partially blame Team Edmond. Keeping his athletes in check is one of his obligations.
Instead he behaved like a douchebag and allowed her ego to expand to limitless proportions.
Edmund is 100% to blame, alongside the marketing machine that the UFC is. "The Most dominant athlete in the world" (Wut?). Inflating her ego sky high while not getting her properly prepared against strikers.

Browne left Jackson's camp, and as a result of Edmund's stellar coaching he's not doing too great.

Last edited:
Edmund is 100% to blame, alongside the marketing machine that the UFC is. "The Most dominant athlete in the world" (Wut?). Inflating her ego sky high while not getting her properly prepared against strikers.

Browne left Jackson's camp, and result of Edmund's stellar coaching he's not doing too great.

Edmond Taverdyan, taking you from most dominant champ to most dominated champ real fucking quick.

I'm sick of people saying she looks good on pads. She looks like shit on pads. She hits relatively hard and fast but the technical flaws are clear as day. Back foot in the bucket, stiff hips, arm punching, complete lack of footwork and effective head movement, too much compliance and posing going on.

It's like how you could start lifting with shitty form and still get stronger every week. With talent and consistency, I've seen guys pulling like 400-500 pound deadlifts despite awful technique. It would be easy to say they're strong because they are moving the weight, but anyone with an eye for it will see they could be lifting so much more so much easier with so much less chance of getting hurt by fixing their form. Rousey has the equivalent of a lifting coach just yelling at her to grind it out and push for one more rep, then congratulating her on how strong she is despite never making her better at actually lifting.

The fact that Rousey is such a bad boxer after this time can only come down to a lack of talent or a lack of coaching. She's made clear progress in some areas despite a lack of technical training, so clearly the talent is there. The coaching is very obviously lacking.

She looks like someone that took a few cardio kickboxing classes attempting to fight

Well he is a modern wushu guy after all.

What is modern wushu you ask? Well its wushu where they removed the very few things that worked in a fight, and added many fancy dance like moves just to make it look good.

I'm sick of people saying she looks good on pads. She looks like shit on pads. She hits relatively hard and fast but the technical flaws are clear as day. Back foot in the bucket, stiff hips, arm punching, complete lack of footwork and effective head movement, too much compliance and posing going on.

It's like how you could start lifting with shitty form and still get stronger every week. With talent and consistency, I've seen guys pulling like 400-500 pound deadlifts despite awful technique. It would be easy to say they're strong because they are moving the weight, but anyone with an eye for it will see they could be lifting so much more so much easier with so much less chance of getting hurt by fixing their form. Rousey has the equivalent of a lifting coach just yelling at her to grind it out and push for one more rep, then congratulating her on how strong she is despite never making her better at actually lifting.

The fact that Rousey is such a bad boxer after this time can only come down to a lack of talent or a lack of coaching. She's made clear progress in some areas despite a lack of technical training, so clearly the talent is there. The coaching is very obviously lacking.
She looks like the star in an action film. If you don't know what your looking at you think, dam this guy looks hard as fuck, he must have trained for years.
Then you put a couple of years of training, in watch the same movie and think, "this clown would get smoked in the first"

she looks like she doesnt know how to take a punch. does she even spar? it was embarassing. if people saw this for the first time and heard she was GOAT, they'd think wmma is a joke.

hope she moves camps.

Back