Royce vs Joe Rogan in BJJ - who takes it?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Both are the same age and both in their primes were certified killers. Rogan was dominating on the amateur circuit before calling it quits due to head injuries.

Both are legitimate black belts in jui jitsu. In my opinion I’d have to give the edge to Rogan, purely on his physical size advantages. We’ve seen videos of him working out and he’s a beast.

Also, I would think being a pupil of Eddie Bravo and his expertise in BJJ would go a long way in taking down Royce.

Hogan doesn’t have a ponytail to pull so I got him by submission(smother)

Rogan was dominating what? He has never competed in Bjj he is just a regular black belt. And what does head trauma has to do with Bjj?

You picking Rogan because he lifts kettleballs? come on man strength only matters if two guys are on same level. Royce would destroy Joe. You punch drunk Conor fan

Royce was average jiu jitsu player during his career.

Joe never competed in bjj.

I'll go with Royce.

Well Hoyce imo. Cuck Rogan would tap after 13 seconds. You best believe that.

Joe competed in tae kwon do not BJJ. He's no better at BJJ than some ordinary guy who does it as a hobby and got their black belt.

So you realized that hatin' on Rogan was an easy way to get liked? Cool.

80 year old Royce would make prime Rogan tap in no time

levels doofus

Last edited:
gi or no gi?
Rogan gets owned by by ed oneil imo.

No one knows, because Rogan is afraid to compete in public, for the fear of being found out a bull shit artist and for fear of being found out a fake martial artist. He grappled with some Koreans one time and apparently he was going 100% in rolling, so this guy turned it up too and made Rogan scream like a girl. We've seen Eddie compete, Schaub compete, all the 'martial arts guys' that come on the show, but all we have seen from Rogan is him talking about how good he is, him hitting a heavy bag and a video of him rolling with some bum from MySpace.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/1/3436288/joe-rogan-gets-tapped-by-hyun-gyu-lim

Could Rogan go 90 minutes with prime Sakuraba?

<30>

<36>

Royce-Gracie-Interview.jpg

No one knows, because Rogan is afraid to compete in public, for the fear of being found out a bull shit artist and for fear of being found out a fake martial artist. He grappled with some Koreans one time and apparently he was going 100% in rolling, so this guy turned it up too and made Rogan scream like a girl. We've seen Eddie compete, Schaub compete, all the 'martial arts guys' that come on the show, but all we have seen from Rogan is him talking about how good he is, him hitting a heavy bag and a video of him rolling with some bum from MySpace.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/1/3436288/joe-rogan-gets-tapped-by-hyun-gyu-lim
interesting read. I want more details

shame the thread doesn't exist on sherdog anymore- wonder who the OP was... one of our Korean friends I assume

Wonder what's next for Lim. He had those 3 awesome KO's early on but is now on a 3 fight losing streak

wiki says he's still with the UFC, but he hasn't fought since 2017. I'm sure he's already done his mandatory military service, at 33 years old

Royce would kick the living shit outta Hogan in BJJ.

Back