Royce Gracie skills...His size makes him an incomlete Grappler...Y/N

Royce Gracie, is not a complete Grappler, because of his size?

• Total voters
"Complete grappler" has nothing to do with size. It's about your level/ability in ALL ASPECTS of grappling. Submissions, takedowns, wrestling, defense ETC.

So no, Royce nor any bjj purist is a "complete grappler" but that's not because of their size.
Thank you..This is what @LouisBolanos keeps saying is wrong..

Louis is 5 steps ahead of you. You cannot win. Ever.
Ha! I'm not worried..He is a Snake after all...
As long as people vote honestly, I could care less.
This is a free platform/time for others to ridicule the shit out of me..I'm OK with it. I just want honest answers...

His size makes him an incomplete grappler, yes or no?

Nice try Snake...That was not your stance...You said he was incomplete, because of his size...Try harder...

Yes, Royce Gracie is an incomplete grappler because he's too small and too weak, what's the problem?

@Kobra420 - Well, just take solace in the fact that Louis is the biggest like whoring shitposter I've ever seen in my life. I've been a lurker here for probably 10 years and I don't recall a like whore like this guy. He literally posts some lame gif or shoop once per thread in an attempt to maximize likes. If this was Reddit he would have been called out long ago for being a shitposting like whore. I wish the admins here would categorize shitposters like him so that you could set your browsing preferences to ignore people who contribute nothing at all to this site. His game is see-through to anyone with half a brain.

Yes I created this account to say this.

r2Zfpdu.gif
Damn you ts! You destroyed the black guy with your rhetoric!

@Kobra420 - Well, just take solace in the fact that Louis is the biggest like whoring shitposter I've ever seen in my life. I've been a lurker here for probably 10 years and I don't recall a like whore like this guy. He literally posts some lame gif or shoop once per thread in an attempt to maximize likes. If this was Reddit he would have been called out long ago for being a shitposting like whore. I wish the admins here would categorize shitposters like him so that you could set your browsing preferences to ignore people who contribute nothing at all to this site. His game is see-through to anyone with half a brain.

Yes I created this account to say this.
Thanks for the kind words Mano...He is definitely a Snakey SOB..Spins shit like a DJ... But nobody holds him to his words, so here I am...He is also a fkn Coward, I have tried MULTIPLE times, to get him to back his mouth up, which he snaked out of at every turn...

I could care less what others on here think of me personally...I just wanted to expose his Cowerdness.

Funny thing is he was trying to make this Poll a "Popularity Poll" because he knows it's the only way he wins...

Cheers Buddy..Have a great day.

Back