Royal rumble 2018 winner

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can't help but notice roman reigns is 3/1 (+300 in us terms I think) to win it with Nakamura being favourite, with Reigns dropping the intercontinental strap on Monday this surely looks like a good bet? Or is it cert that the winner fights for the world heavyweight belt and not the one brock has?

With how often they change their minds I wouldn't really risk betting on wrestling.

Raw have the elimination chamber this year. A lot of us that aren't picking Roman feel like that's the more likely way for him to get to mania.

I'm expecting a smackdown guy and went nakamura in the year prediction thread, but not that confident on it.

Not really buying some of the more out there rumours. Just hope it's not Ziggler.

With how often they change their minds I wouldn't really risk betting on wrestling.

Raw have the elimination chamber this year. A lot of us that aren't picking Roman feel like that's the more likely way for him to get to mania.

I'm expecting a smackdown guy and went nakamura in the year prediction thread, but not that confident on it.

Not really buying some of the more out there rumours. Just hope it's not Ziggler.
I'm not usually a man to bet on pro wrestling but I thought these odds seemed a little too good to be true.. Daniel Bryan is even up there at 4/1 (+400) Completely forgot about the elimination chamber though. Would I be correct in saying bray wyatt won It last year to face randy? That would make sense more.

I'm not usually a man to bet on pro wrestling but I thought these odds seemed a little too good to be true.. Completely forgot about the elimination chamber though. Would I be correct in saying bray wyatt won It last year to face randy? That would make sense more.
Eh a lot of people still think Roman is going to win so you could do worse. Sometimes I like looking at the joke options at like 500-1, always one or two funny suggestions. I guess that Ball guy is probably there.

Smackdown have fastlane too shortly before mania, but I don't know how serious that event will be taken probably filler. Orton won the rumble and then Wyatt took the title from Cena in the elimination chamber.

Ziggler as #30 would get a pop out of me. They definitely shot their load rushing the US title tournament finals (I figured Ziggler would show then.) Especially considering the... hiccup... involving the Cruiserweight title match.

Ziggler as #30 would get a pop out of me. They definitely shot their load rushing the US title tournament finals (I figured Ziggler would show then.) Especially considering the... hiccup... involving the Cruiserweight title match.
I don't mind if he's in it. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws roode. Yeah i was kind of expecting that as well. It was weird that they didn't just do the final this week, I mean you're still moving it off the rumble.

Reigns is tied to some steroid bust, it would be a little surprising if he wins the Rumble.

I don't mind if he's in it. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws roode. Yeah i was kind of expecting that as well. It was weird that they didn't just do the final this week, I mean you're still moving it off the rumble.

It's like they all-of-a-sudden realized that two rumbles would make for a long ass show. So they push the US title match up (if you've got Bobby Roode, you give him time to work on a PPV so that's the greater time cut) but they figured they'd rewrite one show entirely instead two halfway? Last week's Smackdown was ass but this week's was pretty good. I guess they made the right call?

Reigns is tied to some steroid bust, it would be a little surprising if he wins the Rumble.

A drug dealer been in jail awhile threw out RR's name with Mark Wahlberg and a few others. No invest going on. No credible info. No worries. I cant imagine that they'd go ahead on Roman right now anyway but, they love to prove that wrong at the Rumble.

It's like they all-of-a-sudden realized that two rumbles would make for a long ass show. So they push the US title match up (if you've got Bobby Roode, you give him time to work on a PPV so that's the greater time cut) but they figured they'd rewrite one show entirely instead two halfway? Last week's Smackdown was ass but this week's was pretty good. I guess they made the right call?

A drug dealer been in jail awhile threw out RR's name with Mark Wahlberg and a few others. No invest going on. No credible info. No worries. I cant imagine that they'd go ahead on Roman right now anyway but, they love to prove that wrong at the Rumble.
It was way better than the last two weeks for sure, but still just an ok show I think. Not sure, I'm expecting a long show even without it.

It was way better than the last two weeks for sure, but still just an ok show I think. Not sure, I'm expecting a long show even without it.

Apparently, US Title open challenge begins on Rumble pre-show.

should book another 2 out of 3 falls match.

I'm imagining the thought process in the scramble up to the event:
"Jeez, this is gonna be a long show."
"Cut something."
"US Title tournament finals. Roode can be champ going in."
"Boom. Perfect."
"Shit! Enzo's accused of rape! 86 the CW title match!"
"What do we put in it's place?"
"Did Ziggler re-up?"
"Yeah."
"Good. He can job to Roode on the pre-show. Good ol' ZigZag. Always there when we need him. Maybe we should get him a fruit basket."

Kane gets pinned by Brock and Braun doesn't win the title. And then Braun wins Royal Rumble, then wins the title at Wrestlemania.

They will troll the Philly crowd by making Daniel Bryan #30... then getting eliminated Roman.

Vince MacMahon hates us all, and he wants to completely end professional wrestling, which he also hates.

In 2020, Roman Reigns will be the first XFL champion.

i assumed zigler would be the mystery opponent for roode on the kick off show. if so, i hope he wins it and drops the title...again. that could be his thing for a year or so.

I'm imagining the thought process in the scramble up to the event:
"Jeez, this is gonna be a long show."
"Cut something."
"US Title tournament finals. Roode can be champ going in."
"Boom. Perfect."
"Shit! Enzo's accused of rape! 86 the CW title match!"
"What do we put in it's place?"
"Did Ziggler re-up?"
"Yeah."
"Good. He can job to Roode on the pre-show. Good ol' ZigZag. Always there when we need him. Maybe we should get him a fruit basket."
Pat loves Dolph, let's job him out on the ppv he came up with.
<21>

The Philly crowd shit all over Roman when he won a couple years ago, can't imagine it will be any better this time around.

Back