Roy Nelson Alternate for Grand Prix

Fthehaters

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I know this is a UFC discussion board, but people are constantly posting about Fedor, so would anyone be more interested in Big Country vs Fedor (if Chael were to get hurt, obviously).

If so, who do you think would win? I think Fedor would get KO’ed by Roy, but will more than likely beat Chael.

I prefer Fedor - Chael but both are awesome options.

Sadly, Fedor at this moment might lose to both Chael And Roy.

I would like to see Roy vs Bader.

I think Fedor would get KO’ed by Roy, but will more than likely beat Chael.
Have you watched a fight with Roy lately?

All you have to do is basically walk around, and the guy will follow you while missing the few punches he trows.

All you have to do is basically walk around, and the guy will follow you while missing the few punches he trows.

Yes, I’ve watched his last few fights. He’s looked terrible, but so has Fedor. Let’s not act like if Roy landed a punch Fedor wouldn’t go down. He got dropped in his last fight by a jab.

If Roy gets back in the tournament, that would be a travesty. I'm not saying that because I hate Roy (I don't). But no one who's eliminated should get back in. Kongo should be the first alternate. He said the only reason he didn't enter was because he and Rampage were friends, and now Rampage is gone...well, unless they let him back in, too.

That and wrestle. He's an okay wrestler for a 40+ year old fat guy, but I don't think it would work against Bader or other good wrestlers.

Cheick Kongo should be alternate.

Roy Nelson hasn't won a fight in the duration of the tournament, so far.

if we somehow get to this point, Chael getting Triangled by Roy would be an amusing result

War RoyCop !!!!

wrb7fD4.jpg

if we somehow get to this point, Chael getting Triangled by Roy would be an amusing result

Not going to happen. The last guy Roy subbed was some no-name fighter back in 2006. He doesn't have the body type or flexibility to pull off a triangle, even if Chael is still vulnerable to them.

Where's Tim Mustache Johnson I thought bellator was gonna sign him after he saved usa from the Brazilian sweep. HE should be 1st alternate as a ufc ranked fighter not someone who was beaten out of the ufc.

I know this is a UFC discussion board, but people are constantly posting about Fedor, so would anyone be more interested in Big Country vs Fedor (if Chael were to get hurt, obviously).

If so, who do you think would win? I think Fedor would get KO’ed by Roy, but will more than likely beat Chael.

Fedor would get koed by Roy I think.

I think any good sized middleweight, not Hendo, but good sized middleweight can ko Fedor right now.

Nelson is still tough as nails, that's a mega dangerous fight for Fedor. Solid defensive grappler with heavy hands & an iron chin. I don't see Fedor finishing Nelson, I'd be mega impressed if he did.

Can not see how fedor loses to chael.
Fedor was rocked by a jab in his last fight, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a roided Chael hurts him with a punch, but if Chael wins, I think it will be by lnp.
(Kind of sad if Chael outgrapples one of the best grapplers in mma history, but at this point I think it is possible)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back