Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

Ummm, because that's not true?

The most segregated cities in America are in the post-industrial Midwest, namely Cleveland, Cincinatti, and St. Louis.

Outside of those, in non-industrial metropolitan areas, the South appears to have the most segregated cities.....which is actually impressive given the larger concentration of black citizens and the longer time for generations to intermingle.

Umm.. Cleveland and Cincinnati are both in OHIO.

That'd be north for our directionally challenged.

Dirty politics at it's finest. Political equivalent of calling your opponent a pig fucker just to make them publicly deny it.
Word on the street is that this story originated from Mitch McConnell.
If true Roy Moore should punch Mitch in the chin, but Mitch doesn't have a chin.

alrighty Trotsky you big chick banging stud.

Let's post Real pics of each other holding something to prove its real. Let's see if I'm a creep and you are a big stud

Because I'm fairly certain u are a spoiled ugly dump of goo

He said there are benefits for boys as young as 13 having sexual relationships with older men. He was very clearly being a pedophile advocate.

Did he tell people to go have sex with 13 yr olds? No? Well then he's not advocating it.

And I find Milo disturbing btw. Not a fan I just know he's being smeared.

We’ll see how this develops, not sure if it is true yet, but it certainly wouldn’t be surprising. I’ve always wondered what Moore’s deviancy is; those evangelicals that thump the Bible the loudest usually have something, particularly if they are politicians who make grandstanding displays and parade around like a Coca Cola cowboy.

Did he tell people to go have sex with 13 yr olds? No? Well then he's not advocating it.

Agreed. I can't stand Milo. But it's bullshit to say he advocated child rape. And some in here have no problem laying out the BS while reporting others for posting stupid videos they deem inappropriate

Agreed. I can't stand Milo. But it's bullshit to say he advocated child rape. And some in here have no problem laying out the BS while reporting others for posting stupid videos they deem inappropriate

That's why one should take this place seriously.

Some grown ass man trying to hook up with kids? Eh, it's Alabama. He'll still win, amirite?

Brb, ranting about muslim pedophiles somewhere else.

Wasn't 14 considered an old maid in Alabama back then? Her daddy probably broke her in before that.

God. U are truly dumb. And I seriously doubt you have had real life experiences. Judging by your posts you were likely a rich sheltered kid who never had real life experiences.

He was talking about his own life experiences and how it affected him and how it might or might not affect others.

There is no way in hell you can judge an individual for things done to them when they were a teen. But you did because you are a spoiled political dick.

You derailed this shit by even bringing it up.

You are crucifying a Homosexual for discussing his teen past. And also crucifying a religious zealot for accusations made after 40 years.

You're political scum and a spoiled hypocrite

LOL!

So you can't rebut the plain meaning of what he said, so you're just going to birch and cry like an illiterate little twat because not everyone supports pedophilia.

He's expressing the positive normative benefits of the practice.

If you'd like to argue semantics, it might be more accurate to say he's advocating that young boys engage sexually with men, and merely defending/excusing/redefining the participation of the adult.

Lot of people trying to normalise this.

Imagine a 30 year old guy trying to fuck your 14 year old daughter. Puts it into perspective.

LOL All of the alt-right "media" that is usually up in arms about pedophilia is either ignoring or actually defending Moore.

Did he rape them or not?

Moore is an asshole but it has absolutely nothing to do with these accusations.

LOL!

So you can't rebut the plain meaning of what he said, so you're just going to birch and cry like an illiterate little twat because not everyone supports pedophilia.
Do you even know the definition of pedophilia. You really are clueless. You just keep saying shit that is not true

I suggest you research topics you throw opinions at. And I suggest you don't lie about what people say.

Seriously. Look up the definitions of the terms you throw around like candy when misrepresenting what people say.

It's fairly easy to see you are a very sheltered spoiled man. And a man that is consistently being corrected in these forums

LOL All of the alt-right "media" that is usually up in arms about pedophilia is either ignoring or actually defending Moore.

Come on. Legal age is 16 in Alabama.

17-34 is creepy. But not remotely close to pedophilia

Isn't he the guy who kept the ten commandments up when he was ordered to take them down? He obviously didn't understand the "thou shalt not commit adultery" one.

Isn't he the guy who kept the ten commandments up when he was ordered to take them down? He obviously didn't understand the "thou shalt not commit adultery" one.

Most of the loud ones pick and choose which to obey

Umm.. Cleveland and Cincinnati are both in OHIO.

That'd be north for our directionally challenged.
Did you see the link to the lost segregated cities? Top 16 all but like four were north

Back