Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

You're such a fucking clown. Let me ask again: WOULD YOU LET BIDEN NEAR YOUR KIDS OR GROPE THEM AS HE DOES IN THOSE VIDS/PICS?

Would you leave your 14 year old daughter with a 30 year old Roy Moore?

When it ticks down to lever pulling time, I'd rather vote for a hypocrite Pharisee sitting in the seat of Moses (so to speak) who I know is going to both teach and vote Moses, than a "respectable" Hellenized Sadducee who is going to attack Moses and turn the whole operation over to the godless. If Moore is still on the ticket come December 12, I think Bamians should vote for him. And furthermore, 99% of conscientious Democrats would observe the same principle on their side of issues. They are not going to tell me that if it was between Ted Cruz (let's say) and a reformed B.Clinton or Franken or whoever, that they would just decide not to vote or write in some candidate nobody has even heard of. No, they would absolutely vote for someone that they thought had the best chance of beating Cruz. And if you are a democrat reading this you absolutely know you would.

There aren't even any allegations against Biden. And there's no groping in the vids. You're only trying to make those sick accusations because you want to defend an actual child molester because partisanship is more important to you than basic decency.

Wrong. Partisanship means shit when it comes to touching kids. What does matter however, is PROOF. Until there's PROOF of Moore going after a 14 year old, I'm not buying it. It's just a bit too suspicious that this suddenly comes out as an issue right before an important election, and didn't come out in the PRIOR election.

You've showed your hand when it comes to being partisan, as you provided your support of letting Biden grope your kids or letting Fondling Franken have a go at it. Great dad you must be.... Pot meet kettle.

"Roy Moore is the closest thing to a founding father that we've had in our time,” says Women for Moore event speaker.

someone commented "Fondling father, more like"

Do you know what they call a 30-year old man in Alabama who tries to put the moves on a 14 year old? Patient.

BBF0lFe.img

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

-Roy Moore, D.A.

23674759_725933324269585_5432579934073512618_o.jpg

That Biden video is scary. The girl at the end looked like she was in physical pain the way Biden grabbed her breast. And this is just what he does in public and trying to be incognito about it. Imagine this demon in the privacy of his own home where he can really let loose.

These elites have links to pedophile rings and probably get kids delivered to them. Imagine for normal people like you and me a day to relax would involve having a few beers, playing some games, etc. Well, for sociopaths like this man, its ravaging a young person, thats their idea of winding down. The unspeakable things these men must do to these children. We need justice. Now.

Back