Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

This guy is probably going to win and I can't wait to see the celebration by the far righties on here that clearly have no morals, critical thinking skills and appear to support sexual assault because... butthurt liberals

This guy is probably going to win and I can't wait to see the celebration by the far righties on here that clearly have no morals, critical thinking skills and appear to support sexual assault because... butthurt liberals

They use all the same arguments to vilify assault victims that Moore supported in the story k1levelgrappler posted above.

Even if Moore didn't have any scandals, nobody would give a shit. It's a republican winning in Alabama. It's not like there would be much to spike the ball over, as if there was even a cunt's hair of a chance he would lose.

It'd be like celebrating over the New England Patriots beating the local pee-wee football team.

Even if Moore didn't have any scandals, nobody would give a shit. It's a republican winning in Alabama. It's not like there would be much to spike the ball over, as if there was even a cunt's hair of a chance he would lose.

It'd be like celebrating over the New England Patriots beating the local pee-wee football team.

He should be disqualified. Who wants an obvious child molester in office? Even Sean Hannity is starting to turn on him. I just can't believe that people would vote for a molester. It is Alabama though after all

He should be disqualified. Who wants an obvious child molester in office? Even Sean Hannity is starting to turn on him. I just can't believe that people would vote for a molester. It is Alabama though after all

Did you even see the interview Sean Hannity had with Moore? He gave him every single fuckin' chance to openly deny everything and he fuckin' swung and whiffed...

I can't believe he has a chance of winning. Fuckin' Alabama.. That's one state I wouldn't mind seeing secede from the United States.. lol

It's not really GOP vs Dem or Left vs Right as it is GOP/Fox vs Bannon.

Did you even see the interview Sean Hannity had with Moore? He gave him every single fuckin' chance to openly deny everything and he fuckin' swung and whiffed...

I can't believe he has a chance of winning. Fuckin' Alabama.. That's one state I wouldn't mind seeing secede from the United States.. lol

Yep, I saw it. I think last night Hannity said he is giving Moore 24 hours to come on and unequivocally deny all these reports in a clear way or else he needs to get out of the race. Of course Moore is nowhere to be found and I agree with you about Alabama.

"Lol, let's elect a child rapist to trigger libs".

Eveangelicals in 2017

The mask is off, it's now absolutely no contest as to who the most morally bankrupt religious group in North America is.

Eveangelicals in 2017

The mask is off, it's now absolutely no contest as to who the most morally bankrupt religious group in North America is.
... at least now when they try to appear righteous, everybody can just raise up the bird and laugh in their hypocritical faces while reminding them of what they'll ignore.

Yep, I saw it. I think last night Hannity said he is giving Moore 24 hours to come on and unequivocally deny all these reports in a clear way or else he needs to get out of the race. Of course Moore is nowhere to be found and I agree with you about Alabama.
Only because he's getting MAJOR heat for basically defending it as consensual with the 14 yr old when he was first trying to spin to defend Moore. Ever since then he's tried to walk it back a bit and see if it's enough, and when he's still getting heat he'll walk it back further. Now he's gone to this "You have 24 hours to convince me" ultimatum before he bails on him on his show tonight.

I guess we can add "Forensic hand writing expert " to the sherdog resume of six figure earners who are 6'5" tall 265lb of muscle street fighting machines with 300-0 records that bench teh 275 and only bang LA 10s.

Ha

I went through the list and I only hit 1 of those but would give my self 1/2 and 1/4 on some of them (ie I’m 6’3 with a 5-1-1 fight record).

I really need to find me some LA tens though :).

Only because he's getting MAJOR heat for basically defending it as consensual with the 14 yr old when he was first trying to spin to defend Moore. Ever since then he's tried to walk it back a bit and see if it's enough, and when he's still getting heat he'll walk it back further. Now he's gone to this "You have 24 hours to convince me" ultimatum before he bails on him on his show tonight.

I don't watch Hannity but if this is real then.. WOW!... any video links for this?

Ha

I went through the list and I only hit 1 of those but would give my self 1/2 and 1/4 on some of them (ie I’m 6’3 with a 5-1-1 fight record).

I really need to find me some LA tens though :).

@Edison Carasio as well...

Did you mean LA Tens or LA Teens??? Considering the topic of this thread I just wanted to confirm it wasn't a typo for my own edification... <45>

Your days of finger banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!

Im already making a list to bring this up everytime a thread is about a that muslim rapes a minor.

Or sharia.

Eveangelicals in 2017

CNN was interviewing his constituents last night and some of them were like "Even if he did it I'm sure the lord has forgiven him."

Then they interviewed some Pastor who was like "Uhhhh... in order to be forgiven you have to confess your sins, repent and ask for forgiveness and this guy is kind of denying some of this stuff and threatening to sue people."

Im already making a list to bring this up everytime a thread is about a that muslim rapes a minor.

Or sharia.

You're preparing to defend pedophilia by one group, with pedophilia of another?

Not exactly a strong position to take. And seriously, did everyone miss or forget about the big Church pedophilia scandal from decades ago? I don't know how much more ammunition Roy Moore will give you, if you really want to go there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back