Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

Since we're going back to the 70s on this one, can we also bash the Clinton's for their disgusting behavior during that decade?

Bullshit post, Milo did not endorse "raping children" and you know that. But that wont stop your fake outrage so carry on.

Sorry, he *expounded on the mutual benefits of* raping children

He said there are benefits for boys as young as 13 having sexual relationships with older men. He was very clearly being a pedophile advocate.

He was talking about himself. He never endorsed raping children and u know it.

He's a fukin comic and was talking about his own sexuality.

You are so full of shit.

You know you are also. But since you don't like the guy you will lie about what he was talking about.

Bullshit post, Milo did not endorse "raping children" and you know that. But that wont stop your fake outrage so carry on.
No, he just says sex with 13 year olds is ok, and he gives great blowjobs because of the practice he got on his priest when he was a child.

Now remember to give his book 5 stars, and hunt for the truth behind Pizzagate.

He was in his early 30's and the other accusers were 17-19. We're judging folks on things 40 years ago. Sounds really gross now, but in the WaPo article it says the girls Mother's (other than the 14 yr old who he touched sexually over bra and underwear) seemed okay with their underage daughters dating the 32 yr old as Roy was quite the catch.

I bet all of these women are liars though - only accusers of Dems or Dem Supporters are to be instantly believed.

On a side note Louis CK is about to get the NYT Expose "treatment"...

Timing should be looked at. Did WaPo sit on this story - when were the women interviewed last? Because reportedly the absentee ballots have been sent out and ballots printed and Moore cannot be struck from the ballot now. If this is a political hit - timing of release will be the proof. Did WaPo wait until Moore couldn't be removed from the ballot to run the story?

Not staying what he did to these girls didn't happen.

No chance that the WaPo would time it for political purposes, but it's definitely possible or likely that the potential victims decided to come out after seeing him running or opposition campaigns either leaned on the victims because of timing or tipped off the media to ask them about it because of timing.

That said, it seems creepy but if he just made advances and got shot down, doesn't seem like *that* big of a deal given the period.

No, he just says sex with 13 year olds is ok, and he gives great blowjobs because of the practice he got on his priest when he was a child.

Jesus. It's a gay dude making light of the shit that happened to him

Let me know when you hear the interview, maybe I'll give you a bit of my time.

Now back to your regularly scheduled outrage.

Not surprising Leftist Warroomers are believing this hook, line, and sinker without a shread of evidence.

hillary-clinton-right-to-be-believed-hypno.jpg

So these women stayed silent for 30+ years, including the years he was a judge, was running in the Senate Republican Primary, and just before the actual election they get together and go public around the same time Hollywood creeps are being outed for preying on women for decades.

If you read the above, and don't realise how gullible you are, you really are the smartest of Democrats.

I had sex with an 19/20 yr old neighbor when I was like 13. No biggie to me. Didn't hurt me at all.

I don't condone child rape

Not surprising Leftist Warroomers are believing this hook, line, and sinker without a shread of evidence.

hillary-clinton-right-to-be-believed-hypno.jpg

So these women stayed silent for 30+ years, including the years he was a judge, was running in the Senate Republican Primary, and just before the actual election they get together and go public around the same time Hollywood creeps are being outed for preying on women for decades.

If you read the above, and don't realise how gullible you are, you really are the smartest of Democrats.

To be fair, we have quite a history in America relating to public bible thumpers telling everyone what to do, then turning out to be sexual freaks......

I didn't say one thing about inbreeding.

I said that the social code they have agreed upon, and which cuts against that of the country as a whole, is comparatively racist and pedophilic. That is objectively true. They disproportionately oppose racial justice laws, including the Civil Rights Act, and historically have had the lowest age of consent laws.
Why are the most segregated cities up north

To be fair, we have quite a history in America relating to public bible thumpers telling everyone what to do, then turning out to be sexual freaks......
It's almost a lock. The louder someone is who speaks well of legislating morality, the more likely it is that they're shameless hypocrites.

Back