Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

Some grown ass man trying to hook up with kids? Eh, it's Alabama. He'll still win, amirite?

Brb, ranting about muslim pedophiles somewhere else.

Rule of thumb for not shit posting/having people care what you say: either have substance or be funny.

And I mean funny-ha-ha, not funny-sad-sad.
You said the entire South was racist inbreds. That is how hillary lost. I mean geez why do they not like you

No, the ages are 14, 16, 17, 17 iirc

The parents intervened on his pursuit of one of the 16 yo's, forbade their teenage daughter from old Uncle Roy.

Tbh, he's a domino that I'm surprised hasn't fallen. Like, his shit is more weird and creepy than predatory, but still objectionable.

He denies it and the age of consent is 16 in Alabama.

If he did that then throw the book at him. However, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is just a hit job. Unfortunately no real way to tell.

If true, I hope he gets put away for it. This sickness infects all facets of govt.

He should say he grabbed them by the pussy.

You said the entire South was racist inbreds. That is how hillary lost. I mean geez why do they not like you

I didn't say one thing about inbreeding.

I said that the social code they have agreed upon, and which cuts against that of the country as a whole, is comparatively racist and pedophilic. That is objectively true. They disproportionately oppose racial justice laws, including the Civil Rights Act, and historically have had the lowest age of consent laws.

Apparently Hannity says this is fake news, so that's that.

Apparently Hannity says this is fake news, so that's that.

I bet you that he's going to have a 15 minute segment on the perversion of "Democrat megadonor" Louis CK on his show tonight.

Trump to Moore: "you failed because you didn't grab her by the pussy."

Lol. Dude systematically preyed on high schoolers when he was in his 30s, but homosexuality is an "inherent evil" and "crime against humanity."

Will there be any surprise when his support doesn't waiver since Republican morons still idolize Milo after he endorsed raping children?
Bullshit post, Milo did not endorse "raping children" and you know that. But that wont stop your fake outrage so carry on.

Lol. Dude systematically preyed on high schoolers when he was in his 30s, but homosexuality is an "inherent evil" and "crime against humanity."

Will there be any surprise when his support doesn't waiver since Republican morons still idolize Milo after he endorsed raping children?

Milo did not endorse raping children. That is blatantly false. And I think you should edit that. Especially if people lately are getting carded for posting false shit.

Also. I can't stand Milo

If he did that then throw the book at him. However, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is just a hit job. Unfortunately no real way to tell.

It seems rather odd that the allegation never came up during either of his election runs for the Alabama SC.

Damn. 40 years ago.

Clinton was accused of rape after how many years? No one but Hannity gave that accusation any merit.

This is getting crazy. If a person waits this long I'm just not gonna give it that much merit

Milo did not endorse raping children. That is blatantly false. And I think you should edit that. Especially if people lately are getting carded for posting false shit.

Also. I can't stand Milo

He said there are benefits for boys as young as 13 having sexual relationships with older men. He was very clearly being a pedophile advocate.

Back