Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

Ben Shapiro's arguments, specifically on race and healthcare were awful as shit. He picked singular data points, heaving generalities at a rapid patter.

The fact remains, the Republicans, in the 50s and 60s, decided to appeal to the racism of whites in the south, because they knew triangulation of the traditionally democratic positions would assure them steady votes. The democrats moved to the more left leaning, civil rights side.

Ya ok bud good luck with all that

Anyone know the mall managers political party?
Could be a plant by Moore to muddle the conversation.

You probably think chunk won that debate lol

No, I do not. I dont like Uygur at all. He is a petty asshole with awful arguments. But on that point, he was completely right, and Shapiro produced nothing but a straw man and a pivot to muddy the waters on facts.

Then why did you spend that past few points waxing philosophically about how dating teenagers while in your 30's isn't so bad?

And no, it hasn't been disproven. You have many people talking about how Moore frequented the mall to chat up minors 20 years younger than him. You just have the head of mall security (now thats a lame appeal to authority) who says that he doesn't remember any official ban. Notice how Moore isn't coming out and trying to claim he wasn't doing just that? So whoopty fucking doo. There was no official ban. Dude just hung out at the mall to pick up teens while in his mid-30's. Nothing weird about that eh?
Rumors which aren’t confirmed by he people who run the mall those people say he was banned from. That is textbook bullshit

They said they would. They've been calling for a Senate Investigation from the beginning

A bunch of conservative GOP turds investigating another conservative turd. I'm sure it'll really go some where.

Christ. Don't try and excuse Moores behavior with this cultural acceptance crap. It was not culturally normal for a professional in his mid-30's to try and hook up with 14-17 years olds. Even in Alabama. Even in the 70's.

A proposing it was, how does that excuse it? Do you champion honor killings, forcing women to wear a burqa, or all the other despicable shit from portions of the islamic communities, because it is all "culturally normal?" Or do you ridicule it on the merits?

Trying to nail a teenager (or date, since you guys are bending over backwards to pretend there was no sexual element with this pattern of behavior) when your in your mid-30's if just fucking wrong.

16-23 if we want to use facts.

But since it's so wrong, do you care to tell me which law has been passed to stop it?

What'sthat you say; it's still legal? Ok, thanks for playing.

A bunch of conservative GOP turds investigating another conservative turd. I'm sure it'll really go some where.

Why wouldn't they? If they kick him out the GOP governor of AL handpicks somebody to take his place followed by another special election.

Why would they willingly eat this shit sandwhich?

Why wouldn't they? If they kick him out the GOP governor of AL handpicks somebody to take his place followed by another special election.

Why would they willingly eat this shit sandwhich?

Because they have no shame. He's one of the good ole boys. I doubt anything would come of it.

That and the victim that Moore Raped is still alive, thank god, and pointing the finger at the man who raped her.

That's ok, Moore the Molester is an (R)

That means 'Russian' or 'Republican'....it don't matter to guys like you. You'll support either blindly and since the Russian party merged with the Russian party, I'd say you don't have an either/or problem anymore.

Lulz. I'm not a republican you troll.

Because they have no shame. He's one of the good ole boys. I doubt anything would come of it.

They went after him the primary. The GOP establishment hates this guy. He got kicked out of the courts in ultra red Alabama. There is no logical reason to keep him if they can replace him with another Republican.

They went after him the primary. The GOP establishment hates this guy. He got kicked out of the courts in ultra red Alabama. There is no logical reason to keep him if they can replace him with another Republican.

I hope you're right. We'll see when they have to put their money where their mouth is.

Are you actually trying to paint the fact that he was dating teenagers when he was a grown man as some sort of a moral highground? "He didn't bang these chicks, he was just doing some recon work to see which he could bang later" Yea, totally innocent, nothing weird here.

Did you miss the part about looking for a wife?

You partisan hacks can say what you like, but if he didn't try to have sex with them like the girls claim then he broke no laws.

Did you miss the part about looking for a wife?

You partisan hacks can say what you like, but if he didn't try to have sex with them like the girls claim then he broke no laws.

He is accused of groping multiple underage girls, and has been using the defense of an obviously guilty man for weeks.....

25188606_10210814777426826_1953349554_n.jpg

The mall manager said he did not remember it, not that it did not happen. The mall also does not keep records back that far. So it is unverified.

Keep repeating that, but the mall manager said it didn't happen.

Are you also going to claim that the head of mall security didn't also say that it was false?

Keep repeating that, but the mall manager said it didn't happen.

Are you also going to claim that the head of mall security didn't also say that it was false?

30 people talking about his rep, a police officer talking about his rep and to watch him at the mall, alongside 9 accusers, and an extremely dishonest guilty defense by Moore.

You seem to have a dog in this fight, which is disturbing.

Back