Roy loses position

Unfortunately couldn't slip this one

Vz8MHP.gif
never happened, makes no fucking sense.

I can't believe those two chubby HW's went a hard 5 rounds. That was an awesome fight.

And Josh landed the most strikes either in UFC or in HW history...was a good scrap...too bad Josh never fought Werdum, Bigfoot, Gonzaga, would have jizzed if those fights happened

And Josh landed the most strikes either in UFC or in HW history...was a good scrap...too bad Josh never fought Werdum, Bigfoot, Gonzaga, would have jizzed if those fights happened
Werdum would be awesome. I think josh would actually try to grapple him unlike most.

Werdum would be awesome. I think josh would actually try to grapple him unlike most.

that would be an awesome gameplan....but I am a Josh nuthugger and the last fight I've seen him with a grapple heavy gameplan is when he fought Sergei Kharitanov...He should have outgrappled Travis Browne, Ben Rothwell but he chose to stand and and until he was hit and rocked....

Iz Normal, Iz Black Belt Under Vitor Gracie.

I still can’t believe that the Warmasters lone submission loss is to fucking Ben Rothwell lol
I was just thinking that. Like, what sort of a universe do we live in when the first guy to submit Dean Lister in competition for 16 years gets choked out by Ben Rothwell.

<36>

Back