ROY JONES WAS 50-0, TBE

not the tbe but better than floyd, better defensively, faster, more power.

roy jones is better because of his rap career and fighting longer.
but then I think about Floyd vs roys taste in women and I have to give the edge to Floyd. While Floyd has been with some ugly girls he has had some bangers.

Roy banged a real life looking witch from the bad girls club

I'm going maxboxing here, I'd pee in her butt.

what satisfaction do you get from peeing in her butt and what happens to her butt/?
Don't know don't want to, was meant as a joke dude. I wouldn't want someone practising on me. You know I know who you are so let this settle down

roy jones is better because of his rap career and fighting longer.
but then I think about Floyd vs roys taste in women and I have to give the edge to Floyd. While Floyd has been with some ugly girls he has had some bangers.

Roy banged a real life looking witch from the bad girls club

Shirt isn't shiny enough.

Most Physically gifted is a given. Floyd with the better resume? Future Hall of famer B Hop in theiri athletic prmes tho the fight was fair competitive roy won and tii should of been a clear cut decsion. Future Hall of famer James toney one of the best chin's ever iin combat sport brick head happened to also be an amazing boxer at that and got schooled and dropped iin hisi prime by Roy. without going too far into it. Can you name 2 hall of fame level fighters in theiiri primie or remotely on the level of b hop/James toney that floyd soundly beat?

The B Hop Roy fought in their first fight was not "prime" Hopkins. Bernard is actually one of those rare fighters that got better as he got a little older. Not saying it wasn't a good win for Roy...but lets not get carried away. Toney was already having problems making weight when he fought Jones. Again...very good win...but James for all of his considerable skill was not exactly the model of discipline. You can pick apart ANY fighters resume. Roy was an amazing athlete. But Floyd fought better fighters more consistently throughout his career...often being the smaller man vs his opponents.

The B Hop Roy fought in their first fight was not "prime" Hopkins. Bernard is actually one of those rare fighters that got better as he got a little older. Not saying it wasn't a good win for Roy...but lets not get carried away. Toney was already having problems making weight when he fought Jones. Again...very good win...but James for all of his considerable skill was not exactly the model of discipline. You can pick apart ANY fighters resume. Roy was an amazing athlete. But Floyd fought better fighters more consistently throughout his career...often being the smaller man vs his opponents.
toney was ridiculous, he really lost to a clubfighter in james tibieri years before the jones fight and got a gift decision. of course he was talented but he was his own worst enemy, one of his contributions to the sport; no one talked much about prefight weight gain before that, his astounding, what was it? 25 pounds or something ridiculous, started the whole second weigh in for fight time weights.

Despite however sensible Roy was . . . . really - and maybe I’m enjoying the debater here - I really assume each Hopkins and Joe Calzaghe (beat Jones), however maybe - in therefore me ways that - Joe even additional so than Hopkins (but you may build a case for Hopkins over Joe too); have much better claims to the TBE throne than RJJ will. Jone's other-worldly skills (especially reflexes and speed) gave the impression to deteriorate improbably in correct with the Balco scandal take-down; coincidence or not? UN agency is aware of. Still - even supposing Roy did not fight lots of different dedicated and offered competition - I appreciate that a lot of individuals were hypnotized with Roy's performances.

roids may have had something to do with it, i don't really know, his early fights, where he probably was clean, he looked awesome then too, even moreso because he was fighting guys his size.

Roy Jones Jr was the best ever. I definitely agree there. His wins over Hopkins and Toney prove it at the highest level.

If you're going to ignore a DQ loss and change the result to a Jones win then that's just dumb but if 50-0 matters, Chavez was 87-0 so who cares what Mayweather or Jones with a revisionist record did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back