Roy Jones next fight to be on UFC Fight Pass

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones said: “Ya’ll musta forgot I always said that my final fight would be in my hometown of Pensacola. I meant it then, and I mean it now. This is where it all began for me, this will be my 75th professional fight, and it will be my last one. I have been friends with Dana White for years and am so excited for UFC FIGHT PASS to be streaming this event.”

UFC President Dana White added: “Roy Jones has had a long and distinguished career. We have wanted to work together for a long time and I’m glad that I could bring his final fight to all the fans who have UFC FIGHT PASS.”

The five-fight live stream of Square Rings’ Island Fights 46 event, will also feature European boxing sensation Ikram Kerwat, who has five knockouts in eight professional wins, plus 25-year-old prodigy Mike Davis. A former New York State wrestling champion and BJJ purple belt under Marcelo Garcia, Davis has a combined combat sport record – MMA and boxing – of 22 fights, 22 wins and 22 stoppages. He fights Montrel James in a MMA lightweight fight.

The event marks the first time UFC FIGHT PASS has added boxing to its live fight offering. FIGHT PASS already live streams weekly action from UFC, MMA organizations from around the world, kickboxing, Muay Thai and submission grappling. Plus subscribers have VOD access to over 16,000 historical fights from 37 promotions, Original content, documentaries and the UFC’s TV archive.
http://www.boxingscene.com/roy-jone...-124666?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

article-2473280-18EC869300000578-138_634x402.jpg

The Ultimate DINOSAUR Championship

Nice haha. I'll be in the nosebleeds for that event.

If it's against Anderson Silva I'll buy fight pass

This Mike Davis guy seems like a real prospect...I might just tune in to watch him

Man. I reallly hope its the end for Roy.

I remember in the 90's, there was literally nothing like that dude.

Seriously. The jabroni's who call Francis an A-Level athlete...take 5 minutes and look up RJJ highlights. You will actually get to see a legit A-Level athlete in combat sports.

Its actually shocking how much a freak he was

Setting up that RJJ vs Andy boxing fight on FP.

Knew Dana wasn't lying when he said they had big boxing plans for 2018.

You and your bloody clickbait titles.

Setting up that RJJ vs Andy boxing fight on FP.

Knew Dana wasn't lying when he said they had big boxing plans for 2018.

Yep, RJJ Says it Will be His last fight but I think they are Working that angle.

Would watch

they're angling for the silva fight. Both guys want it before they retire.

Seriously. The jabroni's who call Francis an A-Level athlete...take 5 minutes and look up RJJ highlights. You will actually get to see a legit A-Level athlete in combat sports.

He was a freak, fucking hell doe... Sorta wish he retired years back.

I never knew how good Roy was until he fought James toney. I knew how good Toney was and didn’t know too much about Roy.
Roy had everything and didn’t even need to use a jab.

I don’t get the Nganou a level athlete. He just punches hard and has muscles.
Fun fighter though.

I really hope so. Roy will beat that ass.

Roy would win you'd think, but let's not pretend Silva can't strike or that Roy isn't chinny as fuck, now. It's just sad to see him fight at this point. Silva or anyone else with even serviceable power. Just no.

Prime Roy was more than special. One of the GOATs.

Back