Roxanne

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by NHB7, Nov 30, 2017.

1. The ScorpioN

The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

Valentina.

If Roxy wins the belt, which she very well could because of the abysmal talent level of this TUF, can you imagine her vs Valentina?

Shouldn't be sanctioned. It'll be the largest skill gap between opponents in the history of sports. It'll be like putting CM Punk vs K-1 GP Ubereem.

I'll watch though.

98bird and Kalmah like this.
  2. Pacemaker Joe

Pacemaker Joe Red Belt

You forgot about Magana-Cyborg.

Black Jack Kane likes this.
  3. hard candy

hard candy Yellow Belt

People here seem to be ignoring the possibility that Nicco Montano might win the finale and be the one defending the title. Do you think Nicco will get destroyed by all the 115ers moving up and all the small 135ers moving down?

4. tat2man5k

tat2man5k Black Belt

I don't have a dog in the fight, and not a fan of Roxy but I don't dislike her either...what I'm getting at is this made me laugh.

Kalmah likes this.
  5. 98bird

98bird Brown Belt

I don't really keep up with this that much, especially the 125 WMMA division....so I'd really like to know, so can you name 10?

6. Askafan

Askafan Brown Belt

What UFC girls who've already fought or been booked at 125?

Davis, Carmouche, Eye, VanZant, Calderwood, Rawlings, Murphy, Lee, Faria, Cachoeira, Borella, Kish, Kim, Rose-Clark, Choogagian .... you can add the tuf girls and those like Shevchenko, Pudilova, Macedo who've said they'd like to move but haven't had a fight booked.

Now just remember that I've said nothing about whether Roxy would win or lose against these girls, that was someone else, I'm just saying it is not a shallow division.

98bird likes this.
  7. 98bird

98bird Brown Belt

Thanks, for some reason I completely blanked out about the 125 girls, as I know about most of these you've listed ...especially from their season on TUF. These certainly are legit fighters. Weird, it's like I had a brain fart and really wasn't trying to be a dick.

Askafan likes this.
  8. DamasR

DamasR Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

If she was going to make it she would have done it already. She's probably the oldest active female MMA fighter out there.