Rowdy Bec--I am making more money doing Bare Knuckle Boxing than I did doing MMA

While it's sweet that you have no sympathy for a girl getting beat up by their boyfriend, you could at least get the people right.

Bec's ex husband is Dan Hyatt. He assualted her. You're confsing her with JRC, another Aussie UFC fighter, who was smacked up by this face-tatted idiot.
My apologies. I always get my bogans mixed up.

Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We had Greg and CB in Studio. Rowdy Bec and Dustin Ortiz call in. Hope you enjoy.

Adam

That’s funny... I was looking at some of the names and while there is nobody in their prime /some huge name... There are a good handful that I thought - Wow, if they got them to get off the couch, they must be paying ok money..

Call it a weakness :)

UYm2Cp6.jpg

Look, I usually never hate on how women look... and I’m into all types of looks.. But I’ve alway thought she looks like she smells and that she has clamy feeling skin.

Bec's debut in bare knuckle was pretty hardcore. They've booked her against a gimme for the next show, so it looks as if the promotion are getting behind her and want to take her on a run.

Yeah that's probably because you sucked in MMA.

I bet she can make more money being a comedienne.

Someone should convince her to do it even if she's not funny.

It worked for Sarah Silverman, Lisa Lampanelli...well pretty much every successful female comic because none of them are funny.

It worked for Sarah Silverman, Lisa Lampanelli...well pretty much every successful female comic because none of them are funny.

I'm talking about former MMA fighters like Bonnar being convinced by "someone" that they're funny and trying stand-up.
The night ended with Bonnar bombing and beating up a heckler.

I'm talking about former MMA fighters like Bonnar being convinced by "someone" that they're funny and trying stand-up.
The night ended with Bonnar bombing and beating up a heckler.

Yeah I remember that. I laughed.

Hey Becky, you had a losing record in MMA... Obviously you are not going to make money when your record is 7-8!

<36><{nope}><36>
Indeed. She made Paige look like Michael Venom Paige. Yet seems surprised they paid her bugger all.

I used to listen when that thing was about MMA.

She used to post on Sherdog.

She turned her back on all of us.

She used to post on Sherdog.

She turned her back on all of us.

Didn't it turn out that it was her hubby that posted most of the time as her?
There where some fuckery going on with her posting here.

Good maybe she can pay back that go fund me she used to buy her tits

What a joke
Im not in the know on this one, but I did learn (while working at strip clubs) that boob jobs require expensive follow ups every 5 years.

Im not in the know on this one, but I did learn (while working at strip clubs) that boob jobs require expensive follow ups every 5 years.

Well at least she can get her fans to pay for the touch ups

Yet shes a professional fighter, and your nothing.
she had access to some of the best coaches in MMA, for around for 5 years, and barely improved, anyone could reach her level, you quoted someone and called them ''nothing'', how do you know this, I know many people male and female, who are technically better than she'll ever be, so its not out of the realms of possibility than many sherdoggers are too.

gTTUuoa.jpg

Yeah, I don't care about her. Glad she is gone. WMMA can please fuck off. Especially trashy bad mom WMMA.
You lost the war. You're like that one Japanese soldier living somewhere in the wilderness who didn't want to believe World War 2 was over and refused to surrender until sometime in the 1970s. Surely you noticed that there is more WMMA than ever in the UFC and there is nothing you can do about it. Soon there will be even more.

Back