Rousimar Palhares gonna get leg locked

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/5...s-set-to-grapple-garry-tonon-at-polaris-pro-3

Rosuimar Palhares is going to participate in a grappling event against arguably the number one leg locker in the game, Garry Tonon. Yeah, I know it has little to do with the UFC, but who wouldn't wanna like to watch Palhares get submitted after years and years of dirty submissions?

Garry Tonon just won an EBI while submitting all of his opponents and doing so by a dominant fashion. He stated he also has plans on moving to MMA. Anyway, it will be a great event to watch even for non-grappling fans.

Go Garry!

I'm looking really forward to this match up. I favor Tonon but Palhares has shown he can compete at the highest level as well.

Stoked about this sub only tourney. Like you said, should be enjoyable by even non Bjj practitioners with the set up and rules

That said, I think tree stump still has this

Would very much like to see this. Thanks for the heads up, TS.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/5...s-set-to-grapple-garry-tonon-at-polaris-pro-3

Rosuimar Palhares is going to participate in a grappling event against arguably the number one leg locker in the game, Garry Tonon. Yeah, I know it has little to do with the UFC, but who wouldn't wanna like to watch Palhares get submitted after years and years of dirty submissions?

Garry Tonon just won an EBI while submitting all of his opponents and doing so by a dominant fashion. He stated he also has plans on moving to MMA. Anyway, it will be a great event to watch even for non-grappling fans.

Go Garry!
Post in the appropriate forum

Cool video. I love guys who do wild shit in grappling.

I hope Brazilian Lenny loses.

This is going to be a great match, but this isn't a 'gimme' for either guy.

This is a wild west shootout, where both guys are fully capable of ripping the other's leg off.

OH SHIT

He already caught old man
Ashikan Judan.... let's see if
he can wrap up this juiced gorilla

I'll be rooting for him

My money is on Tonon , but if Palhares pulls this off I would not be shocked.

hahaha fun match up I think i will watch my first bjj fight

Palhares is going to punch him in the dick or something and then claim he thought it was allowed.

Garry's going down. He's significantly smaller and not as experienced.

Palhares gonna have a massive weight advantage, and I think the fact that he tries to injure with the subs might give him an edge. It was a thing of beauty watching Tonon tap Imanari though.

I was expecting them to do this, especially since Palhares isn't up to anything these days. Maybe they can get Romero too.

I'll be pulling for Tonon and I think he has a real shot. But Palhares may just be too damn big for him.

Tonon seems to be the more technical of the two, while Toquinho is decidedly more powerful. I just don't know in this one.

I would never say this about any other fighter, but I hope he gets his shit snapped.

Back