Rousimar’s fight should be a No Contest.

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That other guy held the fence to prevent the sweep and totally changed the outcome of the fight.

I’m sick of seeing fighters not being punished for holding the fence.

That other guy held the fence to prevent the sweep and totally changed the outcome of the fight.

I’m sick of seeing fighters not being punished for holding the fence.
I felt awkward seeing that happen, but then he smashed Touqihno in the face and i said yeeeeeeeees in a psychopathic rage and joy!

Part of me is screaming at the Ref for ignoring the foul, but it is Palhares getting fucked up... How the hell can't you call them on that shit though?

While two wrongs don't make a right, Palhares is now fighting in the sketchy orgs because of his history of holding submissions too long. The biggers orgs don't want him. Call it karma or simply "actions have consequences." And I'm sure those fighters are willing to bend the rules (if they can get away with it) to avoid having their own knees cranked extra hard. I recall Meek beating Palhares in a questionable fashion as well.

I wish we could've seen Palhares vs. Askren in OneFC, though. He's a tough style-match up for Ben, especially a few years ago before he'd taken the extra KO damage.

0 percent change a Brazilian who lost in Russia to a Russian is getting a fight result changed after the fact.

Who cares. Karma is a bitch. Paul Harris needs KO’d out of the sport.

Damn is this the best evidence of Karma in the world ?

image.jpg

LOL imagine of the punishment for grabbing the fence was that the fight is restarted on the ground with the offender’s leg in the kneebar? Or they get a choice: 1 point deduction or kneebar restart?

While two wrongs don't make a right, Palhares is now fighting in the sketchy orgs because of his history of holding submissions too long. The biggers orgs don't want him. Call it karma or simply "actions have consequences." And I'm sure those fighters are willing to bend the rules (if they can get away with it) to avoid having their own knees cranked extra hard. I recall Meek beating Palhares in a questionable fashion as well.

I wish we could've seen Palhares vs. Askren in OneFC, though. He's a tough style-match up for Ben, especially a few years ago before he'd taken the extra KO damage.
I love palhares but 100% this

He did shitty things and shitty things are happening to him

Rousimar's whole career should be a no contest.

I mean, TS is right.

but, I can't seem to be bothered

Paul harris.......fuckem.

Guy shoulda tap danced on his unconscious body and did a backflip off of his chest.....still woulda been too nice.

Pierce and Sheilds subs were let go of immediately. Palhares received a raw deal.

A Russian fighter could shoot his foreign opponent and still get the TKO win in that crooked shithole.

Back